Gianluca Pessotto (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
According to this TV station, Juventus named Gianluca Pessotto as new Team Manager. He'll replace Alessio Secco who just got promoted to Sports Director yesterday.

That would be great!!! Forza Professore.!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
well first of all, thanks Pessotto for your time as a player, you were always underrated, but you were a great team player!

Now, having said that, its great to see him staying in the club! Forza Pessotto!!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
snoop said:
you mean like assistant manager?
He got Secco's old job. One of his duties is to give the paper to the fourth referee on who will be subbed.

Congratulations Professore.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
snoop said:
Secco was the assistant manager, are they the same position? that's my question
No,Secco was the team manager. Team manager and assistant manager are different positions.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
snoop said:
who was the Assistant manager? is he still hired?
He is still Capello's assistant manager. He will change when Capello stops being manager or if he gets a better job.

Here's the list of the technical staff.

# Assistant coach: G. Corradini
# Coach: I. Galbiati
# Goalkeeping coach: F. Tancredi
# Fitness coach: M. Neri
# Fitness coach: A. Scanavino

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I think if we were to be be demoted based on the quality of our websites, Juventus would sure be in Serie B or lower by now. Delayed news, english section sucks, no video's, I can go on... :(

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I like the idea of having Juve or former juve players around the club, in order to bring a fresh approach to the way its run. Its a good decision.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Jeeks said:
He is still Capello's assistant manager. He will change when Capello stops being manager or if he gets a better job.

Here's the list of the technical staff.

# Assistant coach: G. Corradini
# Coach: I. Galbiati
# Goalkeeping coach: F. Tancredi
# Fitness coach: M. Neri
# Fitness coach: A. Scanavino
oh, then I guess he had both positions then, Congrats to Pessotto, bring in More Juve Legends.

Nawwaret :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)