Udinese - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
I don't think so, may be in Juve - Depor Game where we really need him but for Udinese game i think our current squad can knock them out easily i predict Udinese 0 - 2 Juventus win.

OP
JuveBoy

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    Oh, Udinese have a very good team. So it wouldn't be easy to pass them.
    And DP hasn't played for long time so I think it would be better if he plays like one half or 30 min

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
    Dec 20, 2002
    I think it would be unwise to play Del Piero in this game. Let's just stick to the friendly games. At least there is less pressure for him there. We cannot risk another injury for the captain.

If you remember, it was against Udinese that Alex was injured and he had to sit for months because of some torn ligaments. And in fact, it was Marco Zanchi who took Alex down. I don't want to be superstitious but let's rest Alex well before we bring him on the pitch.

Forza Juve, Juve, Juve!!!

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
    Dec 20, 2002
    By the way, our current squad is improving. Neddy was unstoppable. Let's hope everyone steps up, so when Del Piero returns, Juve will be in red hot form. We will be unstoppable.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    I agree, with Del Piero we will certainly have a much needed boost in the last sprint of the scudetto race .. if he is fit then I don't mind him playing this game, we need all of our resources to win points as much as possible from the remaining 33 points .. Udine brings back memories of last year's Scudetto celebrations .. Im sure that will help the players give their best in this match ;)

OP
    JuveBoy

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    I know it is a risk but if we not manage to win for Depo then we are out of the CL.

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
    I hope no one is overlooking Udinese. I believe the commentator I had for the match vs. Inter said that Udinese, along with Milan, are the only teams that haven't lost at home.

I believe Iaquinta will be suspended for Udinese, as he got a red card on the weekend, so that could help.

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
    The run-in to the Scudetto is usually Juve's favourite part of the season .. during this period we look very cynical and with solid performances win matches with 2-0 scorelines (both home and away) without under-estimating any opponents .. Lippi and the guys know well how the scenario goes ;)

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
    I like the way DV is playing down the left flank! Its safe to keep the same team that outplayed:D Inter! Trez Is missing Ale though!Let him have a runout if hes match fit, 3 points Juve:cool:

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    Udinese is a very good team this year. They proved they can beat the big clubs too, after they beat Milan and Inter away.

a tough and small victory is enough. 1-0 is great!

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    If DP is fit, I don't think we should play him the hole match, but I do think that Lippi should put him in the last 10 or 15 minutes... coz I think it would be better for him to play a litle just before the Coruña match... you know to get in form

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
    Pavel Nedved is at risk for the weekend trip to Udine after he was detained in hospital for observation.

The Juventus star, who scored one and created two in the 3-0 win over Inter, fell heavily on his back during the opening minutes of that match.

He had asked for a substitution and was clearly having breathing difficulties, but carried on to become Man of the Match.

However, it emerged that the Czech international suffered heavy bruising to his ribcage and was kept in the Molinette Hospital overnight for observation.

“Pavel is recovering,” commented his agent Raiola, “and is much better today. During Sunday’s match he was in great pain and was coughing up blood, but hospital tests showed there is nothing to worry about.”

The stay was a precautionary measure, but it is unlikely Nedved will be risked for Sunday’s trip to Udinese.

Juventus face a particularly difficult week and will take on Deportivo La Coruna in a Champions’ League showdown on Wednesday.

Glen

Aug 26, 2002
    The Depor gme is much, much more important, and if that's what it takes Nedved should surely not play this game.

Even if he's our 'trascinatore' and more so without DP, Udinese struggles too, and their playmkaer Pizarro will be suspended as well as Iaquinta as littleD said before. Futhermore Martin Jørgensen is far from full fitness and should start from the bench, so Udinese will be more weakened than us, and we have, of course, better depth.

We need to look out for Jankulowski on the break and Muzzi as always. If Jancker scores against the best defence in Italy... I'll hurl on the spot.

But I firmly believe we have what it takes to get this one under our belt.

Udinese-Juventus: 0-2

Ciao.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)