New Juve Board (1 Viewer)

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
Juventus: il 29/06 l'assemblea per eleggere nuovo CdA

17:32 del 15 maggio

E' stata convocata per il 29 giugno l'assemblea che dovrà eleggere i nuovi componenti del Consiglio di amministrazione della Juventus. L'Ifil, holding finanziaria della famiglia Agnelli che controlla la squadra, è già al lavoro intenzionata a esercitare fino in fondo il suo ruolo di garanzia.

A meeting will be held on 29th of june which will read out the new components of the new cda of juve

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I read that fans are asking fomer stars like Zoff, Bonaperti and Platini to be in the new board... I would love to see Conte and Ferrara in there also :cool:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
AbuGadanzieri said:
Tuttosport
Juve, new triad
Gabetti and Sant’Albano will work with John Elkann
Lippi: My Italy is clean
Moggi talks

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/paperssay.html

this news say we will get a new triad:

Gabetti and Sant’Albano will work with John Elkann

i know elkann

do you know the other two

if you know them please tell me
Gabetti is the president of IFIL...
Sant’Albano is the CEO of IFIL...

IFIL is the company responsible for controlling the Agnelli family's investments. It has the next proportion ratios in the next institutions:

30,06% di Fiat
50,06% di Sequana Capital (ex Worms & Cie)
6,28% di San Paolo IMI
60% di Juventus F.C
100% di Alpitour
33,3% di Turismo&Immolbiliare

Here is their official website:

http://www.ifil.it/

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
New Juve look to Baldini
Tuesday 16 May, 2006
Juventus have handed the reins of the club to Carlo Sant’Albano, while ex-Roma man Franco Baldini admits he could take over.

“A shareholders’ meeting has been called for May 19, in which there will be an update on the club’s operation and to hand power of administration to Carlo Sant’Albano,” read a statement.

Born in Torino in 1964, Sant’Albano spent most of his life abroad in Colombia, Brazil, Scotland and the US.

He has been the director general of Ifil Investments Spa – the financial company run by the Agnelli family and which controls Juventus – since February 2006.

The move was made necessary after the entire Board of Directors resigned in the wake of the scandal over intercepted telephone calls and alleged match fixing.

Luciano Moggi (pictured), Antonio Giraudo and Roberto Bettega – the so-called Triade – were among the big names to step down.

It’s now reported that Juve will revamp the club next season with the arrival of former Roma director of sport Franco Baldini.

“Will I join the Bianconeri? Maybe yes, maybe no,” said the ex-Giallorossi transfer guru when he was questioned by journalists.

The scandal over alleged collusion with referees has shaken the calcio world to the core and today Giulio Rossi was named as the temporary head of the Federation.

“What we have here is a great opportunity to wipe out the current leaders and start again, but even that won’t be enough unless we change the rules,” added Baldini.

“We all have to take a step back, because the problem is that even the best of us were involved, if not by actively taking part, then at least by turning the other cheek.”

Juventus may have just celebrated their 29th Scudetto, but with the investigation on-going and legal threats of anything from docked points to relegation hanging over them, the share prices are plummeting by 17.6 per cent and were suspended from trading this morning due to excessive losses

channel4.com

I dont like the sound of that...

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
ReBeL said:
Gabetti is the president of IFIL...
Sant’Albano is the CEO of IFIL...

http://www.ifil.it/
They are sure great in their job.. but what do they know about football? And I'm not talking about players, line ups and amazing skills. What do they know about how to enter in this world, how to move in it and how to manage without money?
The fact we needed a Moggi and all his experience, makes me fear that we'll become a new Inter, with Gabetti and Sant'Albano in Moratti's place :scared:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
That Baldini dude was good in the transfer market while he was at As.Roma. I remember i kept asking myself why were we never in the running to get the players he bought into Roma. Im up for this dude. But its his Roma past i have a worry about.

Fight Club

Dec 14, 2005
i don't know either Carlo Sant’Albano or Gabetti, but i trust them. heck, the agnellis wouldn't put them in charge of ifil if they were amateurs, would they.
let them concentrate on the economics, and lets find a real sportsdirector.
i'd like corvino from fiorentina(former lecce), good man, great job.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Espectro said:
I read that fans are asking fomer stars like Zoff, Bonaperti and Platini to be in the new board... I would love to see Conte and Ferrara in there also :cool:
I would like to see that too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)