Your team (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Who is the team or the teams you will be cheering for? and why?

Personally I want Holland to win the cup because I'll be there at the time and it is always fun to be in the country that wins the cup.

I also wish all the best for Juventus players, except for Emerson :p

what you think
please dsicuss

:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
azzurri :heart:, but i really hope juventus fighters can play in the world cup (buffon, cannavaro, zambrotta, dp), this team just needs them.

Why? i have supported italy for years already, many of my favorite players play for that team. and there is just something what i cant even describe, i dont know, maybe its the passion or something else what made me start to support them.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Sweden because I grew up there and then Italy because they've been my 2nd favorites ever since I can remember. Oh and in worst case scenario, Portugal ;)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Zé Tahir said:
Sweden because I grew up there and then Italy because they've been my 2nd favorites ever since I can remember. Oh and in worst case scenario, Portugal ;)
seems rather like a gloryhunter :p (always backup plan)

Intro

Apr 6, 2005
Jeeks said:
Who is the team or the teams you will be cheering for? and why?
Whoever has my money at any given time. :p

The only team I'd ever cheer for in a World Cup is probably Ireland just for some strange underdog reasons and you are allowed to drink Guinness while doing so.

This World Cup? Probably only Argentina and Spain as both have players which should be achieving so much more or should have. Can be summed up with two players:

- Crespo who was completely ignored in 2002 for Batigol will finally get his chance and has to make it happen.
- Raul as despite how bad he is this player should have left some mark on an International tournament.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
France,Italy & Australia.

France coz i have alot of good memories & great friends & not to forget that half the french squad is of african descent.

Italy coz of my best friend & my other eye-talian friends & not to forget the Juve players as well.

Australia,becoz they are RSA fierce rivals & we have alot in common & also becoz RSA didnt qualify,which is a good thing coz i can see the african teams gettin serious ass whoopins this year.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Italy, France and anybody who plays England.

Italy:it would be great if they could win the world cup again, with Del Piero getting the chance to shine.

France: because i have family from Lyon

Anbody vs England: because i am from Scotland and you cannot believe how biast/annoying the English press are especially if they win something. We still get reminded about 1966 everyday. Plus the commentator John Motsen is an absolute tosser.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Boksic said:
Italy, France and anybody who plays England.

Italy:it would be great if they could win the world cup again, with Del Piero getting the chance to shine.

France: because i have family from Lyon

Anbody vs England: because i am from Scotland and you cannot believe how biast/annoying the English press are especially if they win something. We still get reminded about 1966 everyday. Plus the commentator John Motsen is an absolute tosser.
Well Skysports confirms what u say my friend:D

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Stephan said:
i actually thought before that you support brazil, you had that ronaldinho pic on your avatar for a while :p
oh no! I love Brasil, but not the seleção, i.e. the brasilian national team. And the avatar was because he's the best and I want Barça to beat Arsenal :D

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Zé Tahir said:
oh no! I love Brasil, but not the seleção, i.e. the brasilian national team. And the avatar was because he's the best and I want Barça to beat Arsenal :D
yeah anyway this new avatar, for some reason, gianni reminds me a bear in the picture. :p

Jan 7, 2006
Italia, i feel this is our year. I will be back home at the time and it will be wild if we win. And ive got a bet on Italy world cup with luca toni top scorer double, would love to see Del Piero given a real chance. Lippi is the coach to give him chance. it would be ale's chance to shopw the world he is still a great player i hate all of those who persistent treat him as a has-been

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)