complain: Juve - MU (1 Viewer)

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
So, this roll must be consistent from now on!
I think you have make it more flexible, if someone wanna debate about Como match then why he or she doesn't open a new thread called "Como - Juve". I, and many others, wanna debate the next crucial game, which is Man Utd. Serie A is open right now we are on good position but in CL we will be over if we are beaten but MU!

And what if someone want to discuss about Juve - inter game?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Why can't you take this general discussion to the Support forum instead of posting new threads all the time, each of which will be closed down?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
This isn't the place to debate forum policy, this is meant only for matches. If you have issues with the above mentioned, take it to the Support forum, after all that's what it's for. There's a reason why we don't just have one big forum for all possible topics.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Being a rookie I think you have to get used to how things are running here :) We take one match at the time, because you don't know what will happen before the 2nd match (Juve-Man in this case). What if someone gets seriously injured in the Como game or we lose 5:0 ... this are all things that will effect the Manbuu game and you have to actually wait and see what will go on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)