INCUBOROSSONERO'S JUVENTUZ FORUM AWARDS/POLL (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
In honor of Juve’s 29th Scudetto I have compiled 29 Questions for the Ladies, Gentlemen and Burke’s of Juventuz.com…in some questions I have added options but feel free (I encourage you even) to add your own choice (some of your choices if creative and original will receive an 'honorable mention’) Some questions have been taken from past polls including my own and others are new.

If you feel HUMILIATED, VIOLATED and/or INSULTED by this poll then and move along. In retrospect, its not as good as the first time but things rarely are..just be happy I came up with these 29 so so questions...

PM me your replies…Rest assured I will NOT under ANY circumstances reveal what anyone replied...I made this promise last time and stuck with it...Feel free to answer whatever you like and don't hold back..And that includes holding back from taking shots at me: fire away...hunting season has opened.

DO NOT ANSWER IN THE THREAD… you have ONE WEEK starting today…. deadline: April 27th

ENJOY

1. If you were one of those Canadian hunters clubbing seals to death which poster would be the seal??

2. Two/Three members you would most like to have dinner with?

3. Who would you BAN if you were moderator?

4. You are on “Who wants to be a Millionaire?” What poster would be your 'phone a friend”? (For those who don’t know the show this is the person you call if you don’t know the answer to a question: this person will provide help)

5. Thread you avoid at all costs.

6. What two members would you like to see in an old fashioned “cage match”.

7. What member would YOU like to be in a real fist fight with??

8. Male member who is most likely gay.

9. Female member who gives out the easiest.

10. Member who could probably kick the shit out of everyone.

11. Member who would probably cry at the sight of a confrontation.

12. Member who needs to get laid.

13. Member with no pic who you suspect “fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch” on the way down.

14. Poster who is probably NOTHING like their on-line personality??

15. Juventuz.com needs a slogan: WHAT would it be?

16. Did RIVER exist?? If so, did she really die?

17. WHO does Paul (Shadowfax) probably look like most? Clive Owen, Daniel Craig, Simon Powell from American Idol or the guy that played Benny Hill??

18. You are in the following situations..(When I refer to WHO I mean members of Juventuz.com only):

a. You wake up in your hotel room with a dead hooker and a stash of crack (neither is yours and you don't remember how they got in your room)..WHO do you call for help?

b. You need help solving a people problem and the POLICE will not be of any help..WHO do you call?

c. You are on the trial of your life and you need a witness to ACT as your alibi (essentially they will be lying for you)..WHO do you call?

d. You have an extra ticket for a CL Final involving Juve and another team..WHO do you bring?

e. You need to borrow a sh*t load of cash as soon as possible?? WHO do you call?

f. You need to lay low (hide out) in some remote place for a while… WHO do you call?

19. Member JUVENTUZ.com cannot live without?

20. In three words (maximum) describe the Nick against the World Thread.

21. Lilianna or Fabiana (Black Mamba?).

22. What poster comes to mind:

Punk:

Chimp Chump:

Plain stupid:

Boring:

Pointless:

Get a life:

23. You are back at the schoolyard and you are captain of the soccer team..in front of you are all the Juventuz posters..you get to pick the first player to make up your team…WHO do you pick?

24. Ok now..WHO do you think would be picked last?

25. What member’s post do you usually make a point of reading?

26. What member’s post do you usually make a point of ignoring?

27. WHY hasn’t INCUBOROSSONERO ever posted his pic??

28. Post of the Year:

Suggestions: Sergio’s post on the 'decline of the Nick against the World thread’; Burke exposing his left testicle; Seven re-introducing himself as 'Centrocampo’; Dr_Juve and the 'chimp chump’ theory; Every third post from Padovano; Shadowfax introducing the term “Jog on..”;

29. Finally, what has led to the supposed decline of Juventuz.com??

a. The Sale of Juventuz
b. The Nick against the World thread.
c. The likes of Gino Genesio and his merry bunch in the match threads?
d. (ADD YOUR OWN)

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
without going into too much detail...

Incumborossonero said:
Who would you BAN if you were moderator?
Well thats easy you :D.

BTW we aint even won the 29th Scudetto.. it aint over till its over thats why this thread shouldnt even exist.. your bringing voodoo on us.

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    PhRoZeN said:
    without going into too much detail...

Well thats easy you :D.

BTW we aint even won the 29th Scudetto.. it aint over till its over thats why this thread shouldnt even exist.. your bringing voodoo on us.
    Congrats dipsh*t you didn't follow the one simple rule

DON'T ANSWER IN THE THREAD

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    This thread will be closed until the voting is over, it will be reopened for the results and discussion of the results

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Respaul's answers, and only his answers are posted here.

Respaul said:
    1. If you were one of those Canadian hunters clubbing seals to death which poster would be the seal??

Gino / champions guy etc.. take your pick

2. Two/Three members you would most like to have dinner with?

This is hard.. My immediate answer is Sergio, Nick and Vinni But it would also be fun to dine with Robert, Jack, Andy and Fli

3. Who would you BAN if you were moderator?

Marty

4. You are on “Who wants to be a Millionaire?” What poster would be your 'phone a friend”? (For those who don’t know the show this is the person you call if you don’t know the answer to a question: this person will provide help)

Libero

5. Thread you avoid at all costs.

Mark's transfer threads

6. What two members would you like to see in an old fashioned “cage match”.

Fli and Burkey

7. What member would YOU like to be in a real fist fight with??

Allthough a person i call a friend it would have to be Vinni, at least he'd put up a fight

8. Male member who is most likely gay.

Duh.. Erik

9. Female member who gives out the easiest.

Fabi... Sorry but your an alchy

10. Member who could probably kick the shit out of everyone.

No one

11. Member who would probably cry at the sight of a confrontation.

Seven

12. Member who needs to get laid.

Nick

13. Member with no pic who you suspect “fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch” on the way down.

Without being wet... None of the people i talk to give me the impression they are particularly ugly

14. Poster who is probably NOTHING like their on-line personality??

Seven

15. Juventuz.com needs a slogan: WHAT would it be?

Dont Care

16. Did RIVER exist?? If so, did she really die?

Yes, Not Convinced

17. WHO does Paul (Shadowfax) probably look like most? Clive Owen, Daniel Craig, Simon Powell from American Idol or the guy that played Benny Hill??

(Posted By Mrs Jaime Warne ) - There isnt a glaring resemblance between Paul and any of them. The closest would be a younger looking Daniel Craig, But with nicer eyes.

18. You are in the following situations..(When I refer to WHO I mean members of Juventuz.com only):

a. You wake up in your hotel room with a dead hooker and a stash of crack (neither is yours and you don't remember how they got in your room)..WHO do you call for help?

Robert

b. You need help solving a people problem and the POLICE will not be of any help..WHO do you call?

Greg

c. You are on the trial of your life and you need a witness to ACT as your alibi (essentially they will be lying for you)..WHO do you call?

Sergio

d. You have an extra ticket for a CL Final involving Juve and another team..WHO do you bring?

Vinni

e. You need to borrow a sh*t load of cash as soon as possible?? WHO do you call?

None of you have any... Do you ?

f. You need to lay low (hide out) in some remote place for a while… WHO do you call?

Is there a member in Nepal ?

19. Member JUVENTUZ.com cannot live without?

Me... lol, It would carry on without anybody, the quality may change though

20. In three words (maximum) describe the Nick against the World Thread.

My Juventuz Home

21. Lilianna or Fabiana (Black Mamba?).

Easily Fabi

22. What poster comes to mind:

Punk: Seven

Chimp Chump: Gino

Plain stupid: Gino

Boring: Burkey

Pointless: Liliana

Get a life: Anyone with over a 10k post count

23. You are back at the schoolyard and you are captain of the soccer team..in front of you are all the Juventuz posters..you get to pick the first player to make up your team…WHO do you pick?

Fli

24. Ok now..WHO do you think would be picked last?

Too many to name

25. What member’s post do you usually make a point of reading?

Dennis and anyone from NATW

26. What member’s post do you usually make a point of ignoring?

Any of the fanboys

27. WHY hasn’t INCUBOROSSONERO ever posted his pic??

Why should he ?

28. Post of the Year:

Cant really think but i'll go with sergio's latest words of wisdom

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)