• Tudor

• Di Vaio

• Leggrotaglie

• Iuliano

• Montero

Results are only viewable after voting.

Intro

Apr 6, 2005
I could see Maresca having the most use within the Juve team. I'd even consider bringing him back for next year.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
definately tacchi but surprised no-one has yet chosen maresca, he is another player i would love to have back at the club

though there is always legrotaglie................he would make a decent door stoppper

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
All those mentioned I miss.

-Miccoli is the universal player which could be used everywhere,flanker and striker,espacially because he is using both legs equally...fast,dribbler,creative,clever,good free kick taker..almost a complete one.

-Appiah - the guy who exploded before his wayout.

-Tacchinardi...what to say a man for all times...he is doing fine at Villarreal and I'm very glad for him.

But the player that I miss the most is Maresca...that guy was a fighter,used every oportunity given,he is MC but scored a solid number of goals,and the most important thing ,besides his player's qualities, he was a real JUVENTINO!!!!
The day we sold him was the day I wanted to cry!He is one of my fav players and I really don't know why we sold young Juventino,who faught like a lion.Great player....so my vote goes to MARESCA!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Not on the list but gets my vote: Ciro Ferrara. :touched:

OK, it was retirement and not a loan or transfer, but still...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)