World Cup Lounge (2 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Talk about a fan's outfit, about your experiences, about the players' wifes and girlfriends and all the gossip and chit-chat around the World Cup in this cosy lounge.

The huge screen will be installed in time and the wenches will be wearing Padovano-styled shoes and Bürke designed outfits.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Hi, guys...

If you want to follow the standings by yourself, just send me a PM containing your email...

I have a nice excel file that will make your life better by making the calculations much easier...

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    That's a nifty predictor, Paul.

Do you think I should open more threads for the WC at the moment? This sub-forum is restricted to starting threads for non-moderators.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Fliakis said:
    according to my prediction argentina will go out after the group stage..
    Some things don't change off Argentinian soil.

All I know is my wife is making food from all the countries during the games. So while it's unlikely that Rami's Saudi recipes will get us past the group stage, I sincerely hope we are not doomed with England going too far. There's only so many excuses you can make serving Bengali food...

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    Fliakis showed me yesterday an album much hotter than Panini's, I am thinking of getting one.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    swag said:
    I sincerely hope we are not doomed with England going too far. There's only so many excuses you can make serving Bengali food...
    Or maybe, you and your wife could actually do some research, learn abit about various cultures and serve the correct and appropriate dishes... clearly thats a lil bit too taxing for some...

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    swag said:
    Some things don't change off Argentinian soil.

All I know is my wife is making food from all the countries during the games. So while it's unlikely that Rami's Saudi recipes will get us past the group stage, I sincerely hope we are not doomed with England going too far. There's only so many excuses you can make serving Bengali food...
    I would be satisfied with 4 matchday's of Saudi Cusine:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)