The second best team in the world? (1 Viewer)

Which is the second best team in the world?

• Milan

• Inter

• Barcelona

• Real Madrid

• Man U

• Liverpool

• Arsenal

• River Plate

• Boca

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #2
    I was not quite sure about what alternatives to allow, so you'll have to post them normally in the thread if you vote for a Brazilian club for instance. :)

Jul 12, 2002
    Barcelona for several reasons:

1. history
    2. Being in Catalonia
    3. Having so many dutchmen
    4. Cryuff played for them

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #4
    Well I'll just make it simple... :D

Real Madrid. 9 time European champion. You just can't argue with that... :D

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
    Has to be Barca for me......reason......they have so many fantastic dutch players!!!!....they should ditch Van Gaal though...don't like the man!

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    I'd like to say it's gonna be Milan or Madrid, my fav teams but I have to admit that ManU is good, both in their management and achivement. They're very stable ;)

Jul 12, 2002
    I think that these results are scewed, because not everyone has voted, or is even back on the forums. I know at least five people who haven't showed up who have an affinity for Barcelona. Hell Flying Dutchman's favourite team is Barcelona, where is Iggy?

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #15
    Oh so you are simply saying that be the results of this poll as they may, you just wanted to show that Barca fans outnumber Real fans in this forum? :D Well then I don't quite see the point, might as well hold it in a Barcelona forum.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Oh so you are simply saying that be the results of this poll as they may, you just wanted to show that Barca fans outnumber Real fans in this forum? :D Well then I don't quite see the point, might as well hold it in a Barcelona forum.
    Yeah well, I was hoping for a greater Barca fan turnout. You'll have to take my word on it, it would have been impressive.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Even though i love River and Milan After Juventus, and even though i HATE HATE HATE Madrid and ManUTD, i have to say that Real Madrid is the Second best after Juventus.

They have it all..Stars, History, Class, Success, Management.

I want revenge for the CL Final Juve lost against Madrid.

I hope the CL Final is between juve and Madrid.. and juve wins and Zidane Cries like a baby!! oooh when will that day come?!

Jul 19, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    Even though i love River and Milan After Juventus, and even though i HATE HATE HATE Madrid and ManUTD,
    oh.I think I also love Milan after JUVe and ANTIMU like you:touched: But I don't think Real is the best team after JUVE.I don't like Real. He..he..I hope the day JUVE win Real will soon come.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)