A Pathetic democracy!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
First, I just want to say I don't want this thread to be a thread to insult each other and I just want to say that I'm not pro Hamas nor pro Fatah...

I just want someone who is convinced of the Western viewpoint of the new Palestinian government which was elected democratically by the people of Palestine to justify to me the acts that were implemented in the last three days by USA and European Union to stop all helps that was going to Palestinians to force them to go back to follow Fatah leaders who didn't do anything to their people except setting with their killers and depositing their shares of revenues out of the Middle East funny negotiations in their bank accounts in Switzerland...

To punish the people of a country just because they chose someone who has a different opinion than yours is a coward and unjustified act...

I like how Westerners hail their democracy all the time but when it comes to democracy in the Middle East, they all stop and try to push the people there into swallowing being servants to their Western masters to get their food back...

If you have some point about this, just say it...

If you don't, just don't insult others...

Buy on AliExpress.com

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
weren't their actions temporary until Hamas are permanently set into the gov't or something? also, aren't they a partyl terrorist organisation? perhaps they have to proove themselves.

and in response to the second post, halloumi cheese is a registered trademark national cheese of Cyprus. that's where I live :D

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
un altro alex said:
weren't their actions temporary until Hamas are permanently set into the gov't or something? also, aren't they a partyl terrorist organisation? perhaps they have to proove themselves.

and in response to the second post, halloumi cheese is a registered trademark national cheese of Cyprus. that's where I live :D

Great stuff aint it! Cant get enough of the bloody thing.

I Love You Halloumi! :D

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5
    un altro alex said:
    What should Hamas prove to them??

And according to whose standards it is a terrorist organization??

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
    ReBeL said:
    What should Hamas prove to them??

And according to whose standards it is a terrorist organization??
    well strapping children with bombs and teaching them they are cowards and traitors if they don't die for their people sounds quite terrorizing to me. oh and promising them 7 whores each in heaven if they die or something. then again I don't really know.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8
    un altro alex said:
    well strapping children with bombs and teaching them they are cowards and traitors if they don't die for their people sounds quite terrorizing to me. oh and promising them 7 whores each in heaven if they die or something. then again I don't really know.
    What children are you talking about??

Look, mate...

Give me proven facts or tell me you have nothing about this thread...

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    I certainly understand your frustration, especially in light of the legitimate democratic elections, but I think I have to agree with what has already been posted. Hamas is viewed in the West as a Terror group. That does not change over night. Hamas, if it truly desires to be considered as a legitimate government will have to convince those States it desires a relationship with. You cannot simply say "we are no longer in the bombing business, send us some aid".

About this cheese, I've never heard of it. Could you describe it please?

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
    Padovano said:
    I certainly understand your frustration, especially in light of the legitimate democratic elections, but I think I have to agree with what has already been posted. Hamas is viewed in the West as a Terror group. That does not change over night. Hamas, if it truly desires to be considered as a legitimate government will have to convince those States it desires a relationship with. You cannot simply say "we are no longer in the bombing business, send us some aid".

white towards yellowish, salty, excellent when grilled, can be eaten alone or in bread.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #11
    Padovano said:
    Well, thank you for posting the first respected reply in this thread...

We have here to decide what this aid is for...

If it is just to keep on negotiating for uncoming peace for more generations, then I think most of Palestinians are bored of this endless process that won't give them what they wanted or even 1/100 of it...

If it's for buiding the Palestinian institutions and making a country that can stand on its own feet after afew years, then I think they should have stopped sending those aids since the corrupt Fatah leaders were in the authority because money never reached to where it should be... Now, after electing a clean government, then it has to be given a chance before punishing the whole people...

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    Are the Palestinian people united on the proposals for an independent homeland? What I hear in the press (not saying I believe it) is that no agreement will ever be reached as long as Palestine must exist next to Isreal, the Palestinians want all of that land returned to them.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    un altro alex said:
    have you tried grilling it?

Of course i have thats what makes it Soooooo good. :D

@ ReBel and the rest of you in this thread sorry, to be talking bout cheese, while your in serious discussion mode. But it seriously is good shit.

Anyways, i'll end the Halloumi talk ........For now. :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Padovano said:
    Are the Palestinian people united on the proposals for an independent homeland? What I hear in the press (not saying I believe it) is that no agreement will ever be reached as long as Palestine must exist next to Isreal, the Palestinians want all of that land returned to them.

I actually still believe an agreement could take place. After-all It's not going to continue on this way.(Though It has been since 1948). But everything has an end.

Anyhow to sort this out IMO, I think both Israeli's and Palestinians should withdraw their weapons....(Something Palestinians might while Israeli's will never do..)
    As long as they're both holding weapons It's hard to stop the tension that is growing everyday between them.

I don't want to get into the Hamas thing as I probably don't know or can't exactly know what's going on unlike the people living out there.

Rebel...Talking about Westerners(democracy) I don't think It's really their fault as much as It's Arabs fault and the whole region. Why would you care whether westerns think this or that, the Fact is that even your neighbors are not willing to help you(which is why things is hard to Improve). All they do is keep praising the palestinian ppl while on the other hand each one of them is sitting on their chair having the famous coffee without giving "hand".

Anyhow I really hope things can be solved. Even "we" are fed up from this situation so I wouldn't want to ask Palestinians about this as I know how they're feeling.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    To be honest Isreal has been leading the terrorism in the middle east for some time now....They just know how to get away with it. The thing you have to understand is that isreal as a state is a powerfull ally with amercia. Let us look at it this way. they are the steping stone for america here in the middle east. I really have nothing against the jewish people but the way the isreal government has been decieving the world through the media is just plain wrong and immoral. the reason hammas and the other groups started to perform "terrorist activity" was be cause they had no other choice but to retaleate the terror that isreal took upon the palistinean people. To cut it short. what isreal is doing to palistine is not really looking after them and trying to settle things down and try to be the better nation. they are infact provoking them and fueling a fire that is bound to create more hell in the region. Isreal like i said just knows how to cover it up through the media and there deceptive ways.....this topic is endless and i gots to hit the sack now.....one thing before i let you go.... Isreal's secret service "MOSSAD" motto is "deception is the Art of war" it is engraved on the wall when you walk in.......makes you think right...this whole drama caused by 30 isreals dying from retaletion by palistinieans who had hundreds and hundreds killed is quickly swept up and put under the carpet by them.....its a shame but its the world we live in to day....lies, lies and liars....

btw rebel Mabrook on the pali flag

and to pado....there is nothing like a nice halloumi sandwich after a night of drinkin & partying on the white beaches of Aynapa , Cyprus......it really hits the spot!!

oh yeah ....it squeeks when you chew it...hehe

peace = salam

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Padovano said:

Dude! Get your ass down some kinda deli where ever you live and get a pack of the stuff. Try lightly grilling it or fry it, and tell me what you think. ..........Anyways enough, its getting me hungry. :eyebrows:

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    one last note....

hamas has been democraticly elected by the palistinian people...i believe they will cease all attacks on isreal and wait to see how they react....also they are dealing isreal the same medicine the jews have been dealing them for years....one thing i commend them on is not recognizing Isreal as a state....it is only fair since they dont recognize Palestinine as a state either.....hammas has been good for the people they feed them,educate them,protect them and do so many other humanitary deeds.....it is about time that palestine is given the chance to grow and become an independent state that can bear arms and make deciscions like their neighbors who too are terrorssssssshhhhhhhhhh dont tell no body..... i am out

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    Moggi D'Messiah said:
    Dude! Get your ass down some kinda deli where ever you live and get a pack of the stuff. Try lightly grilling it or fry it, and tell me what you think. ..........Anyways enough, its getting me hungry. :eyebrows:
    yuuumm on some nice pita bread....lightly brushed with some virgin olive oil, sliced tomato's , olives the whole nine......damn a brotha is hungrier than a hostage now......:D

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    hambon said:
    yuuumm on some nice pita bread....lightly brushed with some virgin olive oil, sliced tomato's , olives the whole nine......damn a brotha is hungrier than a hostage now......:D

Thats exactly the shit boy! Pita, olive oil, tomatoes. :smoke:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)