Juan Roman Riquelme (1 Viewer)

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
Every body today saw the disgraceful midfield today. We completely had no connection between defense and offence, and that showed clearly by the long ball from the defenders to the attackers. It is like the defenders lost faith in the midfield.
The only solution is to bring a creative midfielder. To be particular Riquelme. But I think it is kind of late because his tag price will go up especially if Villarreal goes to the finale and Argentina goes far in the world cup plus clubs chasing him( Real, Man U, Inter and the list goes on).

And if Capello doesn't want to change is precious 442 plan then he can get the hell out of Juve. The board should give him an ultimatum.

Bottom line Land Riquelme and the CL won't be far.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
its true :D bring Riquelme. Fucken great. Argentinians do well in Serie A too.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
I don't know if Riquelme would fit in that well. He's incredibly stubborn, and with Trezeguet and Ibrahimovic also not being hard working team players we could end up with a real madrid-like attack.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Mr. Gol said:
I don't know if Riquelme would fit in that well. He's incredibly stubborn, and with Trezeguet and Ibrahimovic also not being hard working team players we could end up with a real madrid-like attack.
Add to that Cristiano Ronaldo and Capello in charge, we would certainly turn into a zoo.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I would rather see someone else who knows the meaning of passing too instead of Riquelme
Rosicky Aimar and many others would be a lot better
But I agree we do need the playmaker type of player behind the strikers

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Rosicky's not really a playmaker behind the strikers, although he does play there for his country. But at Dortmund he has been mostly used as a deeper midfielder.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
hell bring rosicky to play deep in our midfield, at least he has skill and can play well, (like pirlo does for milan)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
if we signed Riquelme we would need to sign some pacey players to put around him.
Riquelme is too slow to fit into this current Juve team. However, he has great strength and can make space for himself. But, his superb through passes would be wasted as there is nobody quick enough to run onto the ball.

I would be overjoyed if we got Riquelme but we need other players to come with him.

suleiman bello

Mar 8, 2004
it is highly time we bring the likes of totti or riquelme not matter how much its going to cost us. it clearly shows that we need someone on the ball to make the linkd from the midfield and offensive. so far it only alex that does that and when he is not available then our game becomes shabble.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
suleiman bello said:
it is highly time we bring the likes of totti or riquelme not matter how much its going to cost us. it clearly shows that we need someone on the ball to make the linkd from the midfield and offensive. so far it only alex that does that and when he is not available then our game becomes shabble.

Totti? TOTTI?? are you freaking kidding me!!????

OP
Batigol

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #16
    Mr. Gol said:

how is Riquelme stubborn? stubborn is zalatan, c. ronaldo, roony, cassano. you are comparing Riquelme's attitude to those idiots above. come on man.

OP
    Batigol

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #17
    Boksic said:
    if we signed Riquelme we would need to sign some pacey players to put around him.
    Riquelme is too slow to fit into this current Juve team. However, he has great strength and can make space for himself. But, his superb through passes would be wasted as there is nobody quick enough to run onto the ball.

I would be overjoyed if we got Riquelme but we need other players to come with him.

You are right, however, look at the players in villa, they are no faster than Trez and zalatan, and he doing great with the limited resouces that is around him. 70% of the villa success is because of him.

but i really think that we need a pacey player like you said. on the top of my mind.

Tevez, Torres.

OP
    Batigol

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #18
    Il Re said:
    hell bring rosicky to play deep in our midfield, at least he has skill and can play well, (like pirlo does for milan)

Rosicky will be a great addition along side Riquelme

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    Batigol said:
    Rosicky will be a great addition along side Riquelme
    i would agree with you there! but would be a pricey summer. Riquelme is undoubtably the reason behind Villareal's success, he is such a talented player and is one of (if not the)best player in the world in his position.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    I think Pizarro and Riquelme would be cheaper ;)
    2 south americans would really freshen our side up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)