Best Squad in the world (1 Viewer)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
If you take a look at our squad you will notice that we really have the best squad in the world. Compare it with any team.. Any team you like and you will find that we are supperior in almost all lines.

1- Goalkeepers:
Buffon: Best in the world
Abbiati: When asked performed really well. So well that he was called up for NT.
2- Center Back:
Although they are aging, but world class.
Cannavaro: Best CB i in the world
Thuram: One of the best
Kovac: A very good sub. Performed well when asked
3- Side back:
We are defficient in lacking a true right back. But the fact that you have a player like Zambrotta made everything cool.
Zambrotta: best SB in the world
balzaretti: Promissing, hell not only promissing. Almost all his games were very good.
Chiellini: Solid, but not as creative as Balzaretti. Still fatanstic youngster
Pessotto: Last season with Juve. Retiring in June. Will be surelly missed. Will always be remembered as one of the best.
Zebina: Terrible. Better if he does not play. (Terrible in comparision with the rest ofcourse. To other teams he might be great).
4- Deffensive and Center Midfielders:
Emerson: Maybe the toughest midfielder in the world.
Vieira: He is producing some really shaky performances, if only he could return to the performance of his first months at Juve. Good addition, I hope he bounces back.
Giannicheda: A fighter. Good sub deffensively.
Blasi: Good if you have a fight. Still plays from his heart.
5- Creative midfielders:
Nedved: Although he is getting old. His recent performance showed him coming back to his best. One of the best offensive midfielders in the world.
Mutu: The best addition over last years squad. I know he is a striker, but has been playing as a midfielder in Juve. Great performances. Every match is better than the other. One of the best wings in the Serie A.
Camoranesi: The best right wing int he Serie A.
6- Forwards:
Trezeguet: Maybe the most lethal striker in the world.
Del Piero: Not young, but is a true legend. His perofmrnace shuts up all his critics. Deffinately one of the best, if not the best, italian forward currently. Also can be used as a third wide forward as in NT.
Ibrahimovic: One of the most talented young strikers in the world. Went through a phase of off form BUT his current form is due to lack of physical strength after the injury. Give him a couple of games and he will be back kicks butts.
Zalayata: Hasn't been used. Good sub. Proved that last year and years before that. This year he is yet to prove it.

Coach: Capello: Stubborn, yet his success career proceeds him. He is a very good coach, sometimes you feel that he is a bit too deffensive and conservative, but hey We won the scudetto last season, we are looking very good for this one and we are currently in the 1/4 finals of the CL. I just wish he could go a bit more creative.

Management: The Triade.

Now please tell me if there is a team in the world that has better squad than ours?? We should be able to dominate both the CL and Serie A. We play too conservative most of the times. I hope we get a bit more creative to acheive more in europe.

Forza JUVE.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
ZAF3000 said:
If you take a look at our squad you will notice that we really have the best squad in the world. Compare it with any team.. Any team you like and you will find that we are supperior in almost all lines.

Forza JUVE.

Great post. + rep

OP
ZAF3000

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8
    ßömßärdiër said:
    There is not one squad in the world that is better than yours..........they're two.

Barcelona and Chelsea.

If you think otherwise you are a blubbering idiot.
    You are wrong on that.. Lets take Barce for an example:
    We have better goalkeepers, we have better deffenders. They have better OFFENSIVE midfielders but we do have better strikers.
    Take out Ronaldinho from Barce and they won't do anything. That is really a pitty because they have great players but have became Ronaldinho dependant.

OP
    ZAF3000

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9
    Stephan said:
    sorry but blasi and gianni are not good at all imo. even if subs, i would have kept tacchi for sub instead.
    I agree. I would want to get Alessio back. But we have other players to make up in the first line up. As backups they are good, especially Giannicheda.

Apr 12, 2004
    ZAF3000 said:
    You are wrong on that.. Lets take Barce for an example:
    We have better goalkeepers, we have better deffenders. They have better OFFENSIVE midfielders but we do have better strikers.
    Take out Ronaldinho from Barce and they won't do anything. That is really a pitty because they have great players but have became Ronaldinho dependant.

I had a long post telling you how you are wrong, but I'll just go with you are an idiot.

OP
    ZAF3000

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #11
    ßömßärdiër said:
    I had a long post telling you how you are wrong, but I'll just go with you are an idiot.
    Let me see, I say this team is better than another and your only reply to my post is that I am an idiot...
    I will not reposond to your insult with an insult because my manners are far higher than this. Never the less I would ask you to make up your point rather than calling names by comparing player to player to see who has the better squad. You might be right, but I really think you should grow up a little bit before replying to posts.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    ZAF3000 said:
    Let me see, I say this team is better than another and your only reply to my post is that I am an idiot...
    I will not reposond to your insult with an insult because my manners are far higher than this. Never the less I would ask you to make up your point rather than calling names by comparing player to player to see who has the better squad. You might be right, but I really think you should grow up a little bit before replying to posts.
    + Rep for your answer.

Bravo man!!!:)

OP
    ZAF3000

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #14
    Il Re said:
    i agree zaf, overall there is no squad better than juve's
    I really hope we win the CL. We have the material to do so. We just have to concetnrate more during the european games + enter the games with the best mentality.

Apr 12, 2004
    ZAF3000 said:

Well first of all, we must discuss the form of certain players in the starting 11, and with that comes noticing the apparent sluggishness of Vieira, haphazzard nedved and stuttering Thuram. Not to mention how Camo is seemingly out of sorts and does not have full confidence in the coaching staff. So right here we have four players in the regular starting lineup who are no where near the best in the world at the moment because they are off form. Now as we move up the position list we see a player in ibra who is not only off form, but lacking confidence in his play and STILL earning the starting role. If you count all of them who are not playing hteir best, that is 5 who are players who are no ttheir best at this point in time. Also tack on Zebina who is not even in the top say.........7 or 10 RB's in the world. There is no way why you could consider this, right now, the best squad in the world. But even in potential, you still are not that good because players like Nedved and DP and Thuram are past their best and will only go down in rating as they age.

If you take a look at others such as Barcelona, one can easily find a squad filled with: Puyol, Marquez, Gio, Deco, Ronnie, Messi, Eto'o, who are not only on form, but are gelled together with a team chemistry that has them playing at their best.

I mean take a team like Milan, who does not do as well on the home front as they should, but does as much in Europe, not like Juve, as possible. I mean Sheva is better than Ibra or DP right now and someone like Pirlo does not even have a parallel in your system. Compare the midfields of 4 different teams and you find 3 that ar not only equal but greater than your so called juggernaught. Barca, no question, Chelsea, no question, Milan.................mmmmmmmmmm, right now, DA!

if you don't agree, look at it this way, a red-carded middie, and 10 man-Milan out played and out performed an 11 man Juve squad in Turin last weekend, NO DOUBT is that not a big deal.

Barca, sheeeeeet negro, if you even dare face a squad like that in the CL, you would get 0wn3d. You barely beat Bremen, and they MIGHT have the 3rd best squad in Germany.

On the home front, yea, you are ten points clear. Luck. Look at the games against Palermo, Reggina, Empoli, Fiorentina, Parma. You probably were not Juve, and were someone like Lazio, you would have lost, not because of bad calls or the refs, but because you have a one-play dominator like Trez who magically turns the tides and boom, one shade of LUCK falls your way. You probably as a team play like lazio as a team, but will will pull a goal out of your ass because you have better players. That is not football, there is no team spirit, no team play. That is bullshit. I have seen underdogs win big because they were a better team, a better TEAM. But no, you guys are not the best int he world because you have no passion. I have seen two passionate players on the field, one is Czech, and one is on the bench. To me, that is not good enough, so what, you may think I am wrong for saying this, but llok at it as a football fan and not as a Juve supporter, because I am as objective as they come, I KNEW Bayern would lose in Milan.

If it takes some outside drunkard Bayern bastard fuck to tell YOU that your squad needs to be shoed in the ass, well I say to you, pick another team, because this Juve thing............it isn't working out.

Top 5 overall squads, and I mean overall, no injuries, no one is joking around, they play their game, they strive to be the best they can be, on form, everything:

And you have:

1: Milan
    2: Barca
    3: Chelsea
    4: Juve
    5: Inter

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ßömßärdiër said:
    Top 5 overall squads, and I mean overall, no injuries, no one is joking around, they play their game, they strive to be the best they can be, on form, everything:

And you have:

1: Milan
    2: Barca
    3: Chelsea
    4: Juve
    5: Inter
    Btw, I would agree with Burke's assessment here...

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    juventus are defficent in creative players.even though ZAF's post was very much on the spot,i would not call nedved creative.he's our playmaker but he certainly isnt creative imo.the same goes for mutu.

if we could get a creative midfielder in someone like pizzaro or aimar,and if we could get a world class right back,then i can safely say that we have the best squad in the world.

currently,i think chelsea have the best squad because they have good players in every position,and yes i mean GOOD,i dont think all of them are world class.but their plus point is that they've got an equally good bench.a 2nd string chelsea team would give all the teams in the epl a run for their money too,which is only becuase of the very talented players like shaun-wright phiips,cudicini,crespo etc who would be in the first team on a regular basis for any other club.

i dont think that barcelona have too balanced a squad.they are like our opposite version.brilliant offensivley,but with the tendency to fall apart in the defence.milan on the other hand are ageing way too fast.any team with speedy wingers would cause havoc in the milan defence where nesta is the only regular under 30.

Apr 12, 2004
    axlrose85 said:
    juventus are defficent in creative players.even though ZAF's post was very much on the spot,i would not call nedved creative.he's our playmaker but he certainly isnt creative imo.the same goes for mutu.

if we could get a creative midfielder in someone like pizzaro or aimar,and if we could get a world class right back,then i can safely say that we have the best squad in the world.

currently,i think chelsea have the best squad because they have good players in every position,and yes i mean GOOD,i dont think all of them are world class.but their plus point is that they've got an equally good bench.a 2nd string chelsea team would give all the teams in the epl a run for their money too,which is only becuase of the very talented players like shaun-wright phiips,cudicini,crespo etc who would be in the first team on a regular basis for any other club.

i dont think that barcelona have too balanced a squad.they are like our opposite version.brilliant offensivley,but with the tendency to fall apart in the defence.milan on the other hand are ageing way too fast.any team with speedy wingers would cause havoc in the milan defence where nesta is the only regular under 30.

I like your 3rd para.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)