[Seria A] Livorno - Juventus (4 Viewers)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
:lol:

I really want to beat Livorno. My uncle lives in Livorno (well, very close by) and even he doesn't like Livorno. (He's a fan of la Viola, BTW)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
snoop said:
because we almost guaranteed the scudetto? or losing 3 matches will not harm us?

Or because winning 3matches will also not harm us and to continue our records???

So your theory says.....If you secure your scudetto you're not oblige to win the rest of your games????

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Azzurri7 said:
Or because winning 3matches will also not harm us and to continue our records???

So your theory says.....If you secure your scudetto you're not oblige to win the rest of your games????
ofcourse.

I would win this match. and play the Roma match with subs, without caring the result. Fuck the records, I want the CL.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
snoop said:
ofcourse.

I would win this match. and play the Roma match with subs, without caring the result. Fuck the records, I want the CL.
This is what will happen. We have 6 days to rest, our squad will play with full power to win this game. The game against Roma will be played with a half squad because the full squad is to play against Arsenal. I expect Zambrotta's return to be against Arsenal in Highbury.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Jeeks said:
This is what will happen. We have 6 days to rest, our squad will play with full power to win this game. The game against Roma will be played with a half squad because the full squad is to play against Arsenal. I expect Zambrotta's return to be against Arsenal in Highbury.

man I am excited for the Arsenal game :)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
snoop said:
ofcourse.

We all want the Champions League...

But I wouldn't want these frogs(Roma,Lazio etc) beating us, not at all.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Azzurri7 said:

Don't worry, they can't. An on-form Milan that has just beaten Bayern 4-1 managed to shoot two lame shots on Buffon.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Azzurri7 said:

Roma might, but Lazio no way! I hope capello thinks the same way like me for the Roma match, it is the worthless match of the season, and would be stupid to think about it, or risk any player there. Let them win, who cares :dontcare:

Arsenal match would be the most important match of the season till that time. I think we can beat them, they are not imposible to beat, they already have 10 match defeats in the league.

May 4, 2004
snoop said:
Roma might, but Lazio no way! I hope capello thinks the same way like me for the Roma match, it is the worthless match of the season, and would be stupid to think about it, or risk any player there. Let them win, who cares :dontcare:

Arsenal match would be the most important match of the season till that time. I think we can beat them, they are not imposible to beat, they already have 10 match defeats in the league.

Thats right... IMO we should play this against roma

Abbiati
Pesso-Kovac-Gladstone-Chiellini
Olivera-Blasi-Gianni-Nedved
Zala-Mutu

[PS] Nedved is suspended for the Arsenal Game.. !

And then against Arsenal

Buffon
Balza-Thuram-Canna-Zambro
Camo-Emerson-Vieira-Mutu
Trezeguet-Del Piero

OR

Buffon
Balza-Thuram-Canna-Zambro
Camo-Emerson-Vieira
Del Piero
Trezeguet-Zlatan

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
looking how cap has done before, i dont think he will change the lineup when CL starts to rest players. maby he will rest camo/playing nedved and mutu. In attack he will rest trez, dp starts, maby even 3 forwards and 3 midfielders

dp-zalayeta-mutu
------nedved------
-vieira emerson- or blasi/olivera/gianni one of the starting DM-s rests.
balza--thu--can--zebi- if kovac recovers, thuram or canna rests.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
There are still 27 points out there, and we have a 10 point lead....So we need 18 points to secure it....so lets loose three matches to tease them milanistas and win the rest:p:p

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Actually during the last season, I proposed losing to Livorno and Cagliari and let Milan won the last 2 games, then we will make fun of them to see how agonising it is to lose the scedutto by just 1 point :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)