the new training kit (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Very COOOOOL.... great desgin. i hope there is a white one like it.

I especially love the tricolor shield! always looks good on juventus.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
The new training kits look awesome! Maybe Lotto could transform that into our away shirt in the future.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuventusFan ] ++
The training kits are great, if the match shirts are this good then I'll HAVE to buy one. And the Italian shield is the best part of it :D
Right now I feel like an idiot because I just purchased last years kit,and this years' one looks so much better!:irritated

JuventusFan

Jul 12, 2002
You don't have to feel like that, just look at the bright side. You bought the shirt that Juve were wearing in a season where they won the scudetto. Maybe they won't this year. (Besides, you can always buy a fake one for a cheap price ;) )

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuventusFan ] ++
You don't have to feel like that, just look at the bright side. You bought the shirt that Juve were wearing in a season where they won the scudetto. Maybe they won't this year. (Besides, you can always buy a fake one for a cheap price ;) )
Very true! Thanks alot! Now I only feel like a semi-idiot.;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++

everyone is....
I would love the trebel.:heart: But if we only win the Champs League and nothing else I will still be overjoyed. We've won the Scudetto 26 times,what I really want is the CL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)