Juventus - Empoli (3 Viewers)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Nedved will hopefully be back for this match .. without Del Piero I think Di Vaio and Trezeguet will have to play upfront .. and its time for Di Vaio to finally show up .. he's scoring goals already, but still he's no where near his own standards .. C'mon Marco !!

Zambrotta has finally settled in his new position and was superb against Atalanta, both defensively and offensively .. if Lippi choose to rest him this match, I would understand .. I think Birindelli/Pessoto may be given the chance to prove themselves ..

I also believe Ferrara should be rested in favour of Fresi .. Forza Juve .. win this one for Del Piero !!

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
I've posted some updated news in the Del Piero's Injury thread .. its still unofficial but says that Del Piero might miss 1 month instead of 2 ..

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Ah well,1 month is better than 2. Is there any chance that he may make it for the home fixture against United?

P.S I've heard that Miccoli will be called up by Trap in Ale's place. GO FABRIZIO!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
Is tudor fit? maybe he should play in the central defence.
Yes he must be because he came on as a substitute in the Atalanta game.

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
Is tudor fit? maybe he should play in the central defence.
Tudor should be fit .. he played in the second half against Atalanta and looked in good form ..

++ [ originally posted by DP's_Apprentice ] ++
Ah well,1 month is better than 2. Is there any chance that he may make it for the home fixture against United?

P.S I've heard that Miccoli will be called up by Trap in Ale's place. GO FABRIZIO!
I think it's too early to judge whether or not Del Piero will be available for the return fixture against United .. it all depends on his recovery .. as for Miccoli, I heard about that too .. maybe this would convince Moggi to finally call him back!

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
You have to accept that Lippi is not going to put Tudor in the defence... if Tudor plays he will do it has a central midfielder... we know is wrong, but Lippi don't

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
Juve senza Alex........

I suppose it's fortunate we're facing weak opposition. It might take a while to adjust our play, which surely Lippi will do, with no Alex.

DKNY

Feb 2, 2003
Di Vaio should show his talent in the comin' matches,c'mon Marco!!!
I do hope Tre & Marco will work well.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I THINK IT SHOULD BE EASY MATCH THE REAL DANGER COMES THE NEXT MATCH AGAINST PARMA (THIS TEAM BECOME STRONG WHEN PLAYING WITH JUVE):(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)