Alves on Juventus list (1 Viewer)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Juventus are monitoring the performances of Sevilla’s Daniel Alves with a view to a summer swoop.

The Bianconeri are looking for a new right-back and the Brazilian is the latest to be linked with the Italian giants.

Although the player is contracted to the Spanish club until 2011, a bid of around £4m may be enough to tempt the outfit to sell.

Juve, who will probably sell Jonathan Zebina, have turned their attention to Alves after they failed in their bid to sign Willy Sagnol from Bayern Munich.

The French right-back was all set to join on a free transfer before he opted to pen a new deal with the Bundesliga club.

From Channel4...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
We must get a world class right back...i really do hope we get Alves. It is the only position which hasn't got a world class player in it.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Is Alves good defensively? Brazilian right backs (Cafu, Cicinho, Maicon) tend to forget that they are actually defenders and not wingers.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
With Emerson and Vieira in the middle, and players such as Zambrotta and Cannavaro in defense, I wouldn't worry too much about Alves not being great in terms of defending.

Ian Rush

Mar 9, 2006
There was talk about C.Ronaldo on his way- As a big follower of the Premiership I think he'd be perfect for Juve. Not sure I can see Ferguson letting him go though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)