David Beckham Straight Scandal!!! (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
David Beckham Prefers Sex with Women:

According to sources close to the England and Real Madrid star, there is no question that he is a heterosexual male. Despite having impecably groomed hair and a penchant for dressing well, all other evidence points to Beckham's preference for women rather than men.

Beckham is married and has two children, with wife "Posh" Spice, otherwise known as Victoria Beckham. No doubt, rumours will continue to swirl, as more information concerning Beckham's straightness comes out, but the England captain maintains that he's focused on the Champion's League campaign for Real Madrid and and preparing for the World Cup in Germany.

Source: WTF World News

Please discuss and make jokes...:groan:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Ian
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    ßömßärdiër said:
    Are you gay?
    No, actually, I'm a married, heterosexual man, but that hasn't anything to do with it. Do I have to be African to stand against racism?

OP
    Ian
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    ßömßärdiër said:
    NO, douche-cock.

I just had wondered.

As anyone will tell you, I'm neither racist not homophobic because I just hate everybody.
    Fine, hate everybody, but do so without the use of specifcially tragetted terminology...

OP
    Ian
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    ßömßärdiër said:
    You are a weinerbutt.

Chill out.
    Fine, I'm a wienerbutt, and I need to chill out. Maybe you need to chill out on the homophobic statements. I don't mean to attack you, as you're certainly not the only one who does it, but your posts set me off. I'd like to see a more open, inclusive society here, where people who are gay, straight, or bisexual can post about football without being subjected to derision. Is that wrong?

Apr 12, 2004
    No, but I love Erik and he is gay, check it in my profile.

plus one of my close friends is gay, it's not like i am trying to target a certain group of people.

I think in order to show this I might move onto actors, you dumb chuck norris.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)