the italian team want moggi... (future juventus manager) (1 Viewer)

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
this say that the italian team want moggi to transfer to them.

he will be a manager and will be prepairing italy for euro 2012 like beckenbour prepaired germany for world cup 2006.

we must start really finding a man to replace moggi in chance he go.

if he go to the italian team we can bring lippi again.
and long time before i heard juve will make del piero a manager when he stop playing so maybe lippi can be manager and when del piero stop playing he can become a manager.

and i was also thinking why we dont have a president and voting like in bacelona when they voted laporta and he became president and manger for transfer and like real madrid when they voted one president perez.

please talk..

http://www.tgcom.mediaset.it/sport/articoli/articolo297693.shtml

Moggi ha un futuro in azzurro
Possibile un suo incarico in nazionale
Il manager bianconero Luciano Moggi potrebbe lasciare la Juventus per un prestigioso incarico in Nazionale nel corso dei Mondiali. Moggi potrebbe prendere parte come dirigente alla spedizione azzurra in Germania con la possibilità di proseguire il suo incarico in Federcalcio, con il benestare del presidente Carraro. Il manager potrà scegliere se partecipare all'organizzazione degli Europei 2012 o collaborare part-time.

Di strada ne ha fatta tanta Luciano Moggi da quando era impiegato come bigliettaio alla stazione ferroviaria di Civitavecchia, e tanta ne potrebbe ancora fare. Il manager bianconero, infatti, ad un passo dal 29esimo scudetto della "vecchia signora" e con la speranza della vittoria in Champions League, potrebbe avere un futuro nella nazionale italiana. A Moggi, secondo quanto scrive il "Corriere della Sera", la Federcalcio ha proposto un prestigioso incarico nella spedizione azzurra in Germania. Dovrà svolgere l'attività di una sorta di super-ministro degli Interni e degli Esteri, e non solo. Infatti dopo i Mondiali a Moggi sarebbe stato proposto un ruolo nell'organizzazione degli Europei 2012, o anche solo una collaborazione part-time. A conferma dell'indiscrezione c'è il buon rapporto tra il manager ed il ct Marcello Lippi, che quindi sarebbe già una garanzia della buona riuscita del lavoro. Pare che l'idea sia nata nel gennaio scorso, dopo che Moggi ha fatto visita al premier Berlusconi a palazzo Grazioli, e che lo stesso presidente della Federcalcio, Franco Carraro, abbia dato la benedizione all'iniziativa.

A Brema, al seguito della Juventus che sfida il Werder Brema in Champions League, Moggi non ha voluto commentare la notizia. "Queste voci non sono una novità - ha dichiarato invece Carraro -, anzi sono ricorrenti i discorsi su cosa succederà alla Juventus e quindi a Moggi, Giraudo, Bettega e Capello". Carraro, però, non si sbilancia. "Se mi piacerebbe avere Moggi con noi? Arrivederci", taglia corto il numero 1 della Figc, dribblando la domanda.

translation

Heaps has a future in blue Possible an its assignment in national The manager bianconero Luciano Heaps could leave the Juventus for a prestigious assignment in National in the course of the World. Heaps could take part how directing to the blue shipping in Germany with the possibility of to continue its assignment in Federcalcio, with the benestare of the president Carraro. The manager will be able to choose if to participate the organization of the European 2012 or to collaborate part-thyme.

Of road it did so much Luciano Heaps how long was employed like bigliettaio to the railroad station of Civitavecchia, and so much of it still could do. The manager bianconero, in fact, to a step from the 29esimo badge of the "old lady" and with the hope of the victory in Champions League, could have a future in the national Italian. To Heaps, according to what it writes the "Mail of the Evening", the Federcalcio proposed a prestigious assignment in the blue shipping in Germany. It should develop the activity of a sort of premium-minister of the Insides and of the foreign Countries, and not only. In fact after the World to Heaps would have been proposed a role in the organization of the European 2012, or also alone a collaboration part-thyme. To confirmation of the indiscretion there it is the good relation between the manager and the ct Marcello Lippi, that therefore has been already a guarantee of the good one succeeded some work. It seems that the idea is been born in the January past, after that Heaps did visit to the premier Berlusconi to palace Grazioli, and that the same president of the Federcalcio, Frank Carraro, have given the blessing to the initiative.

To Brema, to the I continue some Juventus than challenge the Werder Brema in Champions League, Heaps did not want to annotate the news. "These shouting I is not a novelty - declared instead Carraro -, or rather is running back the speech on thing will happen at the Juventus and therefore to Heaps, Giraudo, Bettega and Hair". Carraro, however, does not throw off balance itself. "If it would please to have me Heaps with those? Goodbye", it cuts short the number 1 of the Figc, avoiding the question.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
im sorry man but ur translating is bad .. anyway moggi is a genuis but i still think we could find someone as great as him and i'd love to have the former Parma manager i forgot his name.. but he really brought in some good players

OP
AbuGadanzieri

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #7
    Paolo Sosa said:
    im sorry man but ur translating is bad .. anyway moggi is a genuis but i still think we could find someone as great as him and i'd love to have the former Parma manager i forgot his name.. but he really brought in some good players
    i am sorry

i dont talk italian and it was hard to under stand i tryed to transate on website on the intrent but i wrote in the begining what it say

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    Philipp00 said:
    Let`s give Moggi a new contract as fast as possible. I don`t think that it is easy to replace him.
    They've probably done that a long time ago. I do think that Moggi is on his way out, because he has been critisised by that Elkann (?) guy. And Capello has also expressed his concern about the board's contracts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)