Inter outcry at Juve’s ‘resources’ (1 Viewer)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Inter have reacted bitterly to several of the refereeing decisions which helped Juventus narrowly overcome Udinese yesterday. “Their resources know no bounds,” said Nerazzurri President Giacinto Facchetti.

With seven days to go before the ‘Derby of Italy’, the pre-match hype has already begun with Inter all but accusing the Old Lady of buying the title.

Juventus scored an apparently obvious offside goal, Udinese’s Sulley Ali Muntari was sent off for a well-timed tackle and Friulani midfielder José Luis Vidigal was fouled by Fabio Cannavaro as he was about to put the ball into an empty net with just 10 minutes of the game remaining.

After watching the pictures of some of the controversial incidents which swung the match at the Stadio Delle Alpi the way of the League leaders, Facchetti could hardly contain himself.

“When a player is pushed in the area when he is about to score, it’s a penalty,” he fumed. “But as Serse Cosmi says, everyone knows that Juve’s resources know no bounds.”

Then the Inter chief had a few withering words for Juve general director Luciano Moggi, who said on Friday that he had predicted Inter would finish second at the start of the season.

“I’d like to thank him for allowing us to finish behind them,” he jibed. “However, there is also the matter of our match against them - then we will see who finishes where. We have, at least, reached a high level of football now.”

Coach Roberto Mancini also reacted to the Juve result, but chose his words more carefully, using irony to state the obvious without landing himself in hot water.

“There was nothing unusual at all about Del Piero’s goal,” he said sarcastically. “Muntari’s sending off was a sacrosanct decision and there was no foul whatsoever by Cannavaro.

“Cosmi is wrong to complain about it because I don’t think anything untoward took place at the Delle Alpi,” he added.

Mancini then chose to focus on his own side’s fine performance against Chievo rather than the poor refereeing in Turin.

“It’s pleasing to see Inter play like this, with quick passes and one-twos,” he said. “If we were to come second it will at least be an improvement on last season.”

Source: Football Italia

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2
    Giacinto Facchetti is such an ass! He so conveniently forgets how fortunate they were against Cagliari!

These Inter officials are so fvckin stupid, they always make these dumb accusations without any second thought.They conduct that club like a fvckin serie c1 team.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    FAVORI INTER
    Inter-Fiorentina 1-0: la rete di Martins è viziata da un fuorigioco iniziale dello stesso nigeriano
    Inter-Cagliari 3-2: l'arbitro Dattilo sbaglia ignorando un fallo da rigore di Samuel su Suazo
    Treviso-Inter 0-1: il Treviso recrimina per un fallo da rigore di Cordoba su Borriello
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

shut up Inter..

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
    like moggi said cagliari was denied a couple penalties against inter (in the 3-2 inter win) and juve was denied a clear penalty against chievo and lost 2 point for that.
    if there was a classification for league table on the basis of points gained and points lost due to referees misscall then it will be a very surprising table and juve will not first on that table.
    To mask their inability to win something despite huge investment , inter always point the figgers to someone else , inter motto : "it is never inter fault if inter can't win the scudetto " that is a sign of self denial and blindness by conspiracy and we all know what conspiracy means and where it leads to-----> paranoia.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    simpson-juvefan said:
    we also head decision which were not in our favour so i think to forget this shit, and what inter says interest nobody!
    it is not only about these sick Interisti, it is also because of the Media, such incidents with juve are handeled much harder as these from Inter or Milan. go to http://sports.virgilio.it/it/index.html and watch the start site.. after the match Inter-Cagliari, or Treviso-Inter nobody made a theater..

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
    TBH he is right.I'm not so happy for this win,I want us to win with fair football and not with referees.In the other hand we had some referees decisions against us in some gaims this season

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    tassard said:
    TBH he is right.I'm not so happy for this win,I want us to win with fair football and not with referees.In the other hand we had some referees decisions against us in some gaims this season
    who is right?? the sick intersti say that juve has bought the refree and the scudettos. refrees are human, they can make mistakes. once in your favour and once against you, I am also sad because the way we won yesterday. but I am sure that we were gonna score if that goal was not count.

My point is: the wrong decisions of juve games should not be handeled much harder than the others. why there was no theater after a regular gol of Trez was not given in super coppa??
    Inter should shut up and buy some new players for new season, in order to keep their 2nd place..and (almost forgot) retaining coppa italia:D

Nyos

Feb 1, 2004
    I can't deny that we take benefit from the ref's decisions but it doesn't mean we buy the ref. We may be lucky or that's just a human error.

Btw this suck news always happens every season when we are on top, on the way to scudetto. They will shut up if we lose the scudetto race.
    But if the ref make wrong decisions for inter themselves or milan, they just shut up!, and kiss their own ass :D

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    Juvewiz said:
    Nice picture Maresca :D I made myself a new avatar from it, if you don't mind? ;)
    :pumpkin: I wanted to use that pic as an avatar in the future ;) but never mind.. if you like it, you may have it:D

Sep 14, 2003
    I haven't seen them, but I read that Livorno were screwed by the ref, so much so that the Official will be banned (along with Datillo who refed our game)

Where's the outcry there, for Livorno?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    did anyone see the penalty Inter were awarded against AC Milan earlier in the season?
    AND THEY DARE TO OPEN THEIR MOUTHS?

We've not had much luck this season, we're where we are simply due to the fact we've been OUTSTANDING!

Every club has their fair share of luck and bad luck, and against Udinese it was our turn to get a little bit of fortune.

Inter had it against Milan and Cagliari.

PATHETIC INTER, SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    Holdon said:
    I haven't seen them, but I read that Livorno were screwed by the ref, so much so that the Official will be banned (along with Datillo who refed our game)

Where's the outcry there, for Livorno?
    if you compare our ref with that of livorno, you would say our was worldclass.. he gave a penalty against Livorno for a handball 2 meters outside the penalty area..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)