Suggestion (1 Viewer)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
How about opening a new area for articles. I mean articles about the history of Juve, about the legendary players and the won and lost titles? I've been trying to get members actually contribute (just look at my sig), but so far only Geof :)tup:) has promised to do anything concrete. And yes, naturally mikhail has been influential force in this too. So what do you people make of it?

Buy on AliExpress.com

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
I think the key here is finding people who are knowledgable enough about Juve's history to do write something. If you have people like that, we can sort something out for sure.

OP
Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    mikhail said:
    I think the key here is finding people who are knowledgable enough about Juve's history to do write something. If you have people like that, we can sort something out for sure.
    The thing is that it's a free world. Google and other sources have opened a whole new world for someone thirsty for knowledge. Surely pretty much anyone with common sense could do one or two just with a small research. Just read mine, I didn't do much work with my piece about Orsi [check the sig if you didn't already realize that!]

...And the thing is that the articles don't necessary have to be about players, why not making articles about certain year's team, your own history with Juventus etc. etc.?!

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Erkka said:
    The thing is that it's a free world. Google and other sources have opened a whole new world for someone thirsty for knowledge. Surely pretty much anyone with common sense could do one or two just with a small research. Just read mine, I didn't do much work with my piece about Orsi [check the sig if you didn't already realize that!]

...And the thing is that the articles don't necessary have to be about players, why not making articles about certain year's team, your own history with Juventus etc. etc.?!
    There's this. Maybe that's worth reviving.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)