FAQ: What is vCash? (aka "points") --also: Betting Rules... (2 Viewers)

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Before anyone asks, betting here is just for fun. You use your "Cash" (displayed under your number of posts) to place bets on games which are added Automatically upon membership. You should have 500 in your account.

If you are unfamiliar with how to bet or what the odds mean, we recommend you visit a site such as www.ladbrokes.com for more information.

Any suggestions can be put in the:Request vBookie Events located In the Hangout.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
We get this question so often, it really should be in a FAQ, the welcome e-mail, or something. But a sticky thread can be of help for starters. I'm going to edit the title a little more so it's obvious to newbies, if you don't mind.

OP
Hambon

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
  • Thread Starter #12
    Luck ends soon my friend....the african cup has been bountifull...

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    you put your points in the bank If you want +interest. I think it is 2% every 2 dats, or something like that. but when you have to bet, you should put your points out of the bank, just like you did now. btw, did you check the vbPlaza menu, on the top side next to the user CP bar.

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
    First of all thanx for explaining the rules. And may I add I really enjoy this game, it's so much fun! :pint:

OK, I have a question. Do you get extra vCash if someone gives you a '+rep' or every time you have posted a certain amount of posts? :)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Alexander said:
    First of all thanx for explaining the rules. And may I add I really enjoy this game, it's so much fun! :pint:

OK, I have a question. Do you get extra vCash if someone gives you a '+rep' or every time you have posted a certain amount of posts? :)
    No. As far as I recall, you can get vcash one of four ways:
    1. Win something
    2. Bank interest
    3. If you're broke, you'll get a few quid after a while
    4. Give Marty a 'massage'. :wink:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)