we are wasting a talent here and selling ibra might not be that stupid idea (1 Viewer)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Ok, actually this topic isnt only about ibra....its also about other transfers

Ok let me start now....so real is interested of him...and well with that money we could buy maybe someone who we really need....

First, we need a quality DM, sell gianichedda and loan blasi or what ever but we need a quality DM, in coppa games we can see how sh-t our backups really are....did we sell tachi? or loaned? if loaned then get him back....

blasi is still young so loaning him to like spain and then one they when he has more expierence and maybe a better player get him back....

What is stupid is why we use Mutu on the wing..... thats just stupid....wasnt he like one of the best scorers back in parma days
mutu-trez would work well....i dont understand why so many say ou his gona play in neddy position.....wake up....

i remember when we talked about putting ibra more in the midfield so he can do his moves, and then some said, its not a good idea because he cant defend, but in the midfield you also have to defend.....same time mutu has to defend? Mutu can score much more goals then ibra, and we use a striker on the wing

I wonder if cap is gona use marchioni on the wing next season or his just camo replacement....mutu Is NOT MIDFIELDER!

Then we could buy someone like joaquin to midfield, someone whos natural position is there.......

trez-mutu could be a good duo....mutu can also make those assist and much more important thing, he can score goals.....sometimes (especially in CL) we dont have much opportunitys to score...and ibra cant take those chanses, mutu would be much better when it comes to scoring....so why not using mutu-trez....

Now those who start to defend ibra.......why mutu has to play on the wing? because his good and bla bla bla....f-ck he is a good player...his a playmaker forward...and he scores goals....

Also i think in defens, getting gallas would be very good.....

i know some might say, what i am talking and etc....theres nothing to do with dp that i can tell, what i dont understand is why we use ibra as a forward if he cant score, you say we cant use him in midfield because he cant defend, so looks like his only good in dribel and tricks...ok i am not saying thats bad or something, but why the f-ck we are wasting a talent on the wing.... (mutu) and also if you say we have trez so whatever...but even trez doesnt have always good game....and i think having two forwards who can score goals often and differant situations in a team whats more about defending tactics is very good.....as i said, there are games when you might have very few chanses to score and well we now ibra finishing....

the q is, why we waste mutu on the wing.....then we could use him as a forward because with the money we could by someone for neddy position(joaquin or someone else)

--
i know ibra is good in his own way, but why the f-ck we use potential goal scorer on thw wing.....THAT MAKES ME SO MAD.............................................:p

-
i think maybe we should make a poll here, about ibra staying or selling, but i have a feeling dp fans will choose ibra selling answer then...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Geof

May 14, 2004
We need a DM??? we might need players for some positions but I don't think a DM is the kind of players we need...

Geof

May 14, 2004
Don Bes said:
good point. rozicky seemed like an easy target for a while
yeah, but it seems that his game isn't as good as it was supposed to be. And he's quite lightweight.

Sep 28, 2002
Marty said:
Maybe switch places of Ibrahimovic and Mutu then. :p
actually maybe thats not a bad idea. let him do his dribbles on the wing, obviously he'll fail, be benched and them sold. who cares if we lose another henry, he would have never became what he is now at juve anyway.

Sep 28, 2002
Don Bes said:
good point. rozicky seemed like an easy target for a while
i sometimes dont quite get what is all the fuss about rosicky, but what the hell, squad depth doesnt hurt and blasi certainly doesnt add any of that. BRING BACK ALESSIO!

Geof

May 14, 2004
If you absolutely want a DM:

Juve set sights on 'new Vieira’
Thursday 2 February, 2006
Juventus are contemplating a move for Ivory Coast international Yaya Touré, according to reports in Italy.

The combative midfielder has won over numerous admirers after a series of fine displays in the African Cup of Nations, with Chelsea and Arsenal among them.

Touré’s international teammate Didier Drogba has already reported back to manager José Mourinho with a favourable account of the player, whom he likens to Patrick Vieira.

"He is the new Vieira," said Drogba recently. "He even has the same body shape as him, as well as a similar game."

The 22-year-old, though, is said to be keen on a move to Arsenal, where he would team up with his brother Kolo.

"I am flattered by the interest that Chelsea have shown, but it would be pretty hard to beat playing alongside your brother," said the Olympiakos player recently.

Arsenal have only recently bought Auxerre midfielder Vasiriki Abou Diaby, however, and might be reluctant to invest in yet another young midfielder, even if they are still struggling to come to terms with the loss of the man to whom Touré has been compared.

Juventus, on the other hand, are interested in grooming Touré to become the successor to the Frenchman.

OP
Stephan

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
  • Thread Starter #12
    Geof said:
    We need a DM??? we might need players for some positions but I don't think a DM is the kind of players we need...
    dm: emerson and vieira are good, but i mean backups s.ck...cap doesnt like olivera, gianni really s-cks(should be sold) and blasi needs more expierence so i would loan him...

think if vieira gets booked twice in CL and we meet barca or some other team.....

Geof

May 14, 2004
    Stephan said:
    dm: emerson and vieira are good, but i mean backups s.ck...cap doesnt like olivera, gianni really s-cks(should be sold) and blasi needs more expierence so i would loan him...

think if vieira gets booked twice in CL and we meet barca or some other team.....
    of course, but I think it'll more suck if one of Camo, Canna or Zambrotta is suspended.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    if the money is right, moggi will sell..we know this for a fact. if zlatan was to leave, well yes, his replacement would be the club already in Mutu. Del Piero can still be back up to mutu.

But this leaves us with the "replacing Nedved" issue. I suppose there are plenty of wingers out there to be bought.

back up in central midfield and central defence is crucial in my opinion. We have 3 centre backs all well in there 30s. Thuram is starting to look spent and i dont see Kovac being a starting defender next season.

Mozart

F*ck the media
    Feb 3, 2006
    people assume that selling ibra would benefit us money...but the issue is not the money here..we are already 1 of the riches club in europe..with the hightest TV deal and the shirt sponorship...so why go sell and 1 of the best talents...if only ibra had the finishing of trezeguet and the attiude of balzaretti..people wouldnt be making such threads..

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
    if capello goes then he will take him
    so i hope that we will win the champions before their departures cuz after this it will be very hard
    THE CHAMPIONS said:
    Ibra wont go he is the future of Juve, he just needs time to find his form FORZA IBRA FORZA JUVE

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    Mozart said:
    people assume that selling ibra would benefit us money...but the issue is not the money here..we are already 1 of the riches club in europe..with the hightest TV deal and the shirt sponorship...so why go sell and 1 of the best talents...if only ibra had the finishing of trezeguet and the attiude of balzaretti..people wouldnt be making such threads..
    How do you think we got the money to get us the very same players who have been the backbone of the team for the past half a decade?By selling Zidane, who was and is a bigger talent than Zlatan ever will be. We hardly ever buy big without selling, there is no sense in going down the well trodden path that has seen so many clubs suffer for their transfer insensibility. As it is we have a healthy plethora of options up front; the rest of the team, however would benefit immensely with an injection of new blood, particularly the central defence and a new playmaker/left winger. And we all know how much Thuram and Nedved cost us.

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
    even if i am the first one who will disapprove a zlatan move from turin,i have to say that selling him wouldnt mean a big damage.
    when we sold zidane i said how will we play,zidane has no sustitute but at the end of the 2001-2002 season,i realized it was not a bad solution at all .
    nedved,gigi and thuram did great jobs and it was confirmed in 2002-2003.
    the difference is that after 2000-2001 season we had clear problems:bad goalkeeper and a bad right wing but now we have a good team without points of weakness IMO, so lets keep him now and then when we need really money and players we sell him.
    Desmond said:
    How do you think we got the money to get us the very same players who have been the backbone of the team for the past half a decade?By selling Zidane, who was and is a bigger talent than Zlatan ever will be. We hardly ever buy big without selling, there is no sense in going down the well trodden path that has seen so many clubs suffer for their transfer insensibility. As it is we have a healthy plethora of options up front; the rest of the team, however would benefit immensely with an injection of new blood, particularly the central defence and a new playmaker/left winger. And we all know how much Thuram and Nedved cost us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)