juve want africa players: Chamakh,Tourè and more (2 Viewers)

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
i under stand juve want players from africa

1. chamakh: he is attack from morroco 21years and tall and play for bordueax
  2. toure: he play in attack for ivory cost 23 years and he play in olympiakos
  3. Essama: he play in defence middle and left from cameroon 24 years and play for hamburg
  4. Makoun: also defence from cameroon but play for lille
  5. other players are trabelsi of ajax and Mansare, Akalé from auxerre
one player only from africa played in juve in the past
sandy olise from nigeria but he didnt have chance because ancelotti didnt play him
we should have a player from africa

what you think

please talk

http://www.goal.com/it/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=8310

Chamakh-Tourè: è Juve africana (C.d.Sport)

Un emissario di Moggi alla Coppa d’Africa. Nel mirino un attaccante marocchino e un ivoriano.

A seguire la Coppa d’Africa, tra gli inviati di mezza Europa, c’è anche Angelo Sala uomo di fiducia di Moggi. La Juve sembra interessata a un paio di elementi, il marocchino del Bordeaux, Chamakh, 21 anni, attaccante apprezzato anche da Lippi e l’ivoriano Yaya Tourè, 23enne adesso all’Olympiakos.

Partiamo da quest’ultimo: centrocampista centrale un po’ lento, ma bravo nel gioco corto-lungo, buon senso della geometria, con discreti tempi di inserimento.

Per quanto riguarda il marocchino ha qualità che ormai tutte le squadre cercano in un certo tipo di attaccante: una prima punta alta, che sa far salire e gioca con e per la squadra, discreta velocità, senso della posizione. Insomma uno da seguire con grande attenzione. Appunto quello che sta facendo la Juve.

Ma ci sono anche altri nomi sotto osservazione:

Atouba Essama, 24 anni, è un forte difensore di fascia. Gioca a sinistra nel Camerun ed è un pilastro dell’Amburgo.

Altro osservato speciale è Makoun, classe ’83, difensore del Lille, centrale di centrocampo bravo nel dribbling.

Tra gli obiettivi bianconeri c’è sempre Trabelsi, forte marocchino dell’Ajax. Ma occhio alla punta Mansare e Akalé dell’Auxerre.

Buy on AliExpress.com

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I watch Toure almost every week and he is very very good.He does not play in attack.He is a Vieira-type player but with more technique.I can say he would be a good addition with much potential

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
tassard said:
I watch Toure almost every week and he is very very good.He does not play in attack.He is a Vieira-type player but with more technique.I can say he would be a good addition with much potential
where does he play?

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
In Olympiakos.They bough him in summer and they are sure that they will make big profit from his sale after the world cup.Lyon want him.

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
Toure is indeed a very interesting prospect....The Greek Media here call him "New Vieira" ...What i find amazing about him is that about 90% of his passes are correct..and he can keep the ball under pressure.it's almost impossible to steal the ball from him without a foul..he's very tall(1.90) but with good technique....he can also score either with headers,or poweful shots or free kicks..On the other hand even though he's supposed to be df i'm not so convinced about his defensive skills...he doesn't tackle that much and he seems slow without the ball(which is strange because with the ball on his feet he can accelerate like a decent winger...)

Having said that i don't think that Moggi will pay more than 10 millions Euros for a player from Greek League(Olympiacos recently rejected an 8 mil. offer from Lyon)...

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
i dont know im not racist and ive seen some of the matches about south africa zambia tunisia and another etc on eurosport these last 4 days but i dont that there are really that good players maybe i havent seen the real teams but honestly none impressed me

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He is a defensive midfielder, i was impressed even from the very first time i saw him(not an easy task since i have a tendecy to underestimate the Greek league and its players)
but the "new Vieira" is the most promissing player in Greek league, (the only one Juve sould consider)
i estimate 8 hot million euros would do, he is eager to go to a bigger team and his brother, the known Toure from Arsenal, reckons the young one is better,

the trick is his, previus team still owns the 50% of the his rights in case he gets a transfer, so his current team will take only half of the money we give,
if we manage to sell Zebina for 10mil...
he is much better than Blasi or Gianni anyway, he hasnt got Zanetti's experiance but he is already mature enough,(not like Olivera) he had a great impact on Olympiakos and his absence(for copa africa) is easily noticed...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)