The jealous losers thread. (1 Viewer)

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
I scope out other fansites in search of different point of views all the time and the shit you come across deserves its own thread here on Juventuz.com

So here it is, the jealous losers thread, post the best "jealous loser posts" you come across.

Here is my contribution, read em and put on your widest grin boys.:D

Comments after Juventus-Empoli match.

Milan Fansites

**** Juve, They Sucked In Empoli Game. But ****en Cannavaro Scored From Two Corners And They Won ****ers. I Hate Them

who doesn't

I can not see them succeeding like this... it is becoming irritating

****ing Zebras, doped up on animal seemen.

Crapavaro was on fire, oh wait maybe it was on drugs.

Inter fansite

owww ****, dopevaro 1-1

They will eventually win 3:1. Knowing they're luck.

Crappavaro again!!!!
By guys, I'm going to kill myself...

Fabio Cannavaro You ****ing Wanker Piece Of Shit With No Mum I Hate Your ****ing Face You ****ing ****ing ****ing Piece Of Shitty Shit!

Phucking shit!"!!!! GOD I HATE THEM SO MUCH!!!argghhh!!

Yeah, he's dragging the name Fabio on dirt.

Yeah I Know He Is A Disgrace To The ****ing Word!

Right when Juve forwards started to suck, there he came!!

Phucking piece of shit! Cocky *******!!!!!!

I love angry "jealous loser posts":D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
oooooooh i love it too!!!!!!!!!1 :D

they may say awful things about us but WHO CARES???????
i enjoy this.........

it's so DAMN obvious they're jelous...

poor them!!

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
even our forum has more quality than theirs... I have never seen such insults about their players in our forum. But I can understand why they are so furious, we are just the best and you can change that..

PS: inter fans are talking about Luck :shocked2: if we had the luck of inter we were gonna win against chievo, Inter was so lucky against Cagliari and Treviso, both cagliari an treviso shoud have got penalties...

Forza Juve...

OP
Shoryuken

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6
    Maresca said:
    even our forum has more quality than theirs... I have never seen such insults about their players in our forum. But I can understand why they are so furious, we are just the best and you can change that..

PS: inter fans are talking about Luck :shocked2: if we had the luck of inter we were gonna win against chievo, Inter was so lucky against Cagliari and Treviso, both cagliari an treviso shoud have got penalties...

Forza Juve...
    Just laugh man, just laugh, thats the point of this thread.:)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    Gino Genesio said:
    Great avatar!!!!

gosh i miss maresca i still believe he could be a future Juve superstar
    thanks mate, I don´t think that he will ever come to juve again.. he was trated like shit from juve, and he never got a real chance.. he has been one of the best sevilla players this season :(

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Well i have tons of friends from the italian club in SA mostly milan & inter supporters & thats disgusting cause ive never heard that kinda crap about our players before.I suppose thats rich coming from me cause any chance i get i'll talk trash about totti.

their jealousy is so transparent its priceless, i love it:D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    Maresca said:
    even our forum has more quality than theirs... I have never seen such insults about their players in our forum.
    that is SOOO true!!
    i wanted to say that too,but i thought i was the only one thinking this way....

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Lilianna said:
    that is SOOO true!!
    i wanted to say that too,but i thought i was the only one thinking this way....
    You usually don't say the things that you think you are the only one thinking?

Just asking, I'm not attacking you

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Jeeks said:
    You usually don't say the things that you think you are the only one thinking?

Just asking, I'm not attacking you
    A lot of people do this. They fear they will be looked down on if their opinion differs from the group. Im not saying Lilliana is guilty of this but it happens in the US quite often.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)