about will/desire to win world cup (1 Viewer)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I remember i had a conversation here some times before(maybe last year/dont remember exactly) with another member and we talked about who can win CL and who has best chanses....
The other member said that chelsea has no chanses in europe because they are gona play with barcelona and their players know that(and lampard knows chelsea will loose; as he said)...

And in the end of the conversation he said its all about will and desire to win....like why juventus lost so many finals for example...because the other team just wanted it more....or like milan lost to liverpool....

Yes we could say its true in CL, but you also need luck...i mean milan also had chanses to score, especialy sheva had one good chanse...but he never scored there.....

We all saw who won euro2004 also...on paper portugal should have beat greece, but.....

But then i thought a little bit differantly about this...we all know Brazil is the favourite no 1 to win world cup....and well they have many many players who have that great world class....but then i thought....if its about desire and will, then why brazil is the favourite...i mean they won it last time...and they won conf cup...and are the favourites no1 as i said to win wc2006....how they still have the desire? I mean there are teams who havent win it for a very long period...so they should be more motivated....or is it just because even all the other NT players just think the cup is already for brazil....is it the mentallity?

Or its that against brazil a winning mentality and will alone doesnt help...you need a world class squad and miracles

How brazil keeps still motivated? or they even doesnt have to because they just enjoy playing.......though even they can get frustrated if things arent going in their way....i still remember when argentina beat brazil in groupstage 3:1 and ronaldinho looked very frustrated/desperate and made some silly mistakes

Well i guess the answer is simpel...brazil is all about football, its the no 1 sport if not the thing in their land and its just that brazil enjoyes to play while europe teams play for pride......

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 7, 2004
so then why wouldnt brazilian players want to win another one. plus its not like it is the CL. most of these players have one shot at it. who knows what will happen in 4 years

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)