Where can I find Intertoto's teams' lineups? (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Who is Miccoli at now and when did he score this goal?

Speaking of Intertoto,I hope Torino can get into the Uefa Cup.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Torino's matches thus far :

Torino 1 (Ferrante) Bregenz 0
Bregenz 1 Torino 1 (Lucarelli)

Torino 2 (Comotto,Ferrante) Villareal 0

The 2nd leg against Spanish club Villareal will take place next Saturday.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Miccoli from what i know scored for Perugia, and i think we signed him from Terrana ,and either sold or loaned him to Perugia with all that Baiocco and Blassi biz

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Perugia: 1 Kalac; 22 Di Loreto, 31 Viali, 3 Milanese; 4 Tedesco, 8 Blasi, 2 Ferreira, 11 Grosso; 23 Vryzas, 9 Amoruso, 10 Miccoli

Zebraheart, all line-ups are available at UEFA.com ...

I think that Italian teams are doing well at the Intertoto, Perugia will have to turn-up the result next week, while Bologna and Torino are more comfortable with their 2-0 home lead ....

OP

Zebraheart

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #13
    ++ [ originally posted by DP's_Apprentice ] ++
    Who did Bologna defeat and who were the scorers?
    It is probably borisov. The scorers are commoto and cruz.
    The final score is 2:0. Frara is a starter.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    You should keep an eye on La Gazzetta dello Sport for the line-ups! It is THE best Italian sports newspaper but their website is only in Italian I'm afraid. It's pretty straightforward though at www.gazzetta.it

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    A 90th minute goal from Giovanni Tedesco gave Perugia a 2-1 victory over Stuttgart at the Renato Curi, but the Italian side go out due to their 3-1 defeat in Germany last week.

Ioan Ganea gave the Germans the lead in the 52nd minute with his second goal of the tie, but Felix Magath's side were then reduced to ten men on 70 minutes after Meira received his marching orders.

Fabrizio Miccoli equalised two minutes later to take his tally to two goals in two games since his move to Perugia. Wiliam Viali was then shown the red card for Serse Cosmi's side two minutes later.

Tedesco's late winner was not enough to take Perugia through.

===================================

Seems like our boy - Miccoli - is actually good !! Hope we can see more from him this season with Perugia ....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)