Great Movie Quotes (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Well, the title says it all really. I'll start with a nice one. In Pulp Fiction the big boss gets raped in the ass by someone. With the help from the boxer who betrayed him, he manages to free himself. The boxer asks him if he's ok. He answers him with the immortal words: "I am pretty fvcking far from ok".

Besides that you have the famous Bible passage from Samuel L. Jackson in the same movie of course:

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you"

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    Jeeks said:
    Do you know that by heart Andries or you copied/pasted it?
    I copy/pasted it, I do know the three last sentences by heart though.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    Don Bes said:
    remember this one ? Get the fuck out of here
    What's this? Our wanna be bad boy? It's great you've established the fact you want to be that cynical loser, but you're going to need better one-liners in the future, because so far you haven't really made a lasting impression on me. Apart from that you also need to know something before you can start being cynical. You have to show some depth, you know. And from what I have seen, you're not too smart, so I suggest you stop taking the cynical route.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)