The Mobile Phone Thread! (4 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
give us some info what kind of telephone? with camera? mp3player? wap and what ever else.....bulletproof or waterproof? you want a phone with what you could play games many hours? or you need phone only to call and send messages?

Also what phone you have right now, and why you want a new one? its too old? or the battery isnt working well anymore.......

Geof

May 14, 2004
I lost my good ole Sony (not Sony-ericsson, just Sony). It was 4 years old. A great pone.

I had a budget of 100Euro so I bought a Siemens. Dunno how it's called. It has no camera, no mp3, no flame-thrower, but hey I can make calls and text my friends. That's what I need.

edit: it's CF62

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Sony Ericsson K750,is the best sollution overall if u dont want a 3G phone,
its small,easy, has 2megapixel camera, support for 2GB memory sticks for mp3s,picks and videos,it looks very cool and with a very competitive price(about 360$)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
- MP3/AAC,video player
- 3D Java games support
- FM radio with RDS
- Organiser
-Good battery
- unlimited voice memo
- SyncML,USB cable avalaible in the basic packet
- Built-in stereo high quality handsfree
-Camera 2 MP, 1632x1224 pixels, with autofocus,unlimited video, bright flash,one of the best in the market(only phone brick size can compete this for the moment,Sharp 903 for ex):p
-bluetooth and infrared unlocked and functional wich allow u to transfer free any kind of data to/from ur phone:eyebrows:
-Unmaginable dimensions 100 x 46 x 20 mm

This phone has practically everything u need in a compact size and it wont cost u a fortune or wont be considered mediocre 2-3years from now...

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
its not about how much shit your phone does, its about how small it is, and how many people in your phone book are named "Beezy 1" "Beezy 2" etc. :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Just upgraded my brick to a boring old Treo 650. (Screw the 700w and the Windows ME OS, thank you very much.)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The only competition K750 has(for now) in 2G is Samsung D600
-very good dimensions 96 x 46.5 x 21.5 mm (when closed)a little heavier though
-2MP cam with MPEG4 recording(better than 3gp in theory)
-Mp3 support
-Bright and very sharp display
-good external sound(2 speakers)

The problem is its about 110$ more expensive and it doesnt really worth that extra,its also BLACK and good looking

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Cronios said:
- MP3/AAC,video player
- 3D Java games support
- FM radio with RDS
- Organiser
-Good battery
- unlimited voice memo
- SyncML,USB cable avalaible in the basic packet
- Built-in stereo high quality handsfree
-Camera 2 MP, 1632x1224 pixels, with autofocus,unlimited video, bright flash,one of the best in the market(only phone brick size can compete this for the moment,Sharp 903 for ex):p
-bluetooth and infrared unlocked and functional wich allow u to transfer free any kind of data to/from ur phone:eyebrows:
-Unmaginable dimensions 100 x 46 x 20 mm

This phone has practically everything u need in a compact size and it wont cost u a fortune or wont be considered mediocre 2-3years from now...
thats the one i have,the 7250i quality phone

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juve_Kosova said:
We need this imo..
here ppl can talk about phones...

Go ahead..

I need a new phone, but i cant decide witch one to buy?
Any suggestion??
Sony Ericsson W800i pure hottness!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Don Bes said:
send the treo over here when you get really bored. on the second statement, does that mean palm is going out of bussiness
Nah. I think Palm is pulling what every non-MS OS vendor has done in the past couple of decades: get out of the OS business and focus on hardware with someone else's OS (e.g., Sun Microsystems).

Which sucks, because like so many things, Palm has a decent OS and the apps aren't as cheesy as what you typically get built for the Microsoft OSes. (ME in particular.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)