Mavuba to Juve? (1 Viewer)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Corriere dello Sport/Stadio

Bojinov to Inter

Moratti opens negotiations with Fiorentina

Milan want Abbiati back – Juve take steps for Mavuba

----------------------------------------------------------------- Football Italia

i saw that in the Corriere dello Sport, Juventus seems to be going after Bordeaux defensive midfielder Rio Mavuba. I have heard good things about him being the star of Bordeaux despite being only 21. But i have never seen him play.

what do you guys think?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
He's the star at Bordeaux - one of the main reasons they are doing well. It may be explained by the fact that Ballack looks set to start in Madrid from next season. Or even stay at Bayern.

Never mind the Ballacks- it's Rio Mavuba

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Well every time i read an article its always good reviews on rio, but wheter he can keep up with the demands of serie a is another issue.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Luftwaffles said:
I think we do. We need to shift Blasi and Giannichedda away from Turin.

The prime target has to be Ribery as LTR for P. Nedved.
I agree the first part but not the second,Mutu can easily replace Nedved,our prime target should be a versatile defender,that can play anywhere in defence or he should be a good CB at least.

AzherIqbal

Nov 15, 2005
snoop said:
I agree the first part but not the second,Mutu can easily replace Nedved,our prime target should be a versatile defender,that can play anywhere in defence or he should be a good CB at least.
If its versatile defender we need, then it has to be Gallas.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
What's the problem with Blasi? He's relatively young, I think that he's done well so far, and how many players are willing to sit behind Emerson and Vieira, with virtually no chance of playing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)