learn to drive people!! (1 Viewer)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
argh! don't you just hate it when people hit the breaks? You're driving and the guy infront decides to hit the fvcking breaks! Breaks, imo, are only for 3 purposes..

stopping (full stop, i.e.)
making a turn
emergency use

other than, don't use them!! Learn how to fvcking DRIVE!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
learn to drive people!!

I have. They get lousy gas mileage, though.

BTW...I know it's gas mileage here....

what is it over there? Gas kilometerage? :confused:

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    Tifoso Lou said:
    learn to drive people!!

I have. They get lousy gas mileage, though.

BTW...I know it's gas mileage here....

what is it over there? Gas kilometerage? :confused:
    I live in the US amico mio :D

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    Zlatan said:
    Learn to keep your distance FFS, nothing annoys me more than people that stick to my back bumper!!!
    yea I hate those people too...hehe, I always play with those people..you hit the breaks all of a sudden and they get scared shitless :D

if they hit you, then it's their fault (at least in the US, thats how it works here)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Yeah, it's their fault, but still I try to avoid it.

And if you feel the same way why do you complain about people hitting the brakes? Bloody yanks cant drive :D

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    Zlatan said:
    Yeah, it's their fault, but still I try to avoid it.

And if you feel the same way why do you complain about people hitting the brakes? Bloody yanks cant drive :D
    you are damn right about that, they need a driving bootcamp here :D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    shut up. dont be a douche bag. its like the people who bitch at me for stalling on my first 10 minutes of driving manual. go fuck yourselves, im sure you learned once as well

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    :rofl:

Age limit is 18 here so I don't have a license yet but I usually take the car out in the middle of night but too bad I dont have problems like you guys cause the road's all mine :smoke:

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    Sir Sebastian said:
    shut up. dont be a douche bag. its like the people who bitch at me for stalling on my first 10 minutes of driving manual. go fuck yourselves, im sure you learned once as well
    shut up rookie, you'll be on my side within a couple of months..trust me. it's law of nature. Just like you enjoy driving the first couple of months and then it becomes a bitch...

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    Zé Tahir said:
    shut up rookie, you'll be on my side within a couple of months..trust me. it's law of nature. Just like you enjoy driving the first couple of months and then it becomes a bitch...

ill agree on being pissed at people who break for no reason, but bitching at someone who blatantly doesnt know how to drive manual is just stupid, i wouldnt do that

(not that you have, just voicing my anger at those assholes in the lexus :D )

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Sir Sebastian said:

Driving manual sucks anyway

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ßömßärdiër said:
    You are nothing but a vagina if you dont drive manual.

I never really had that much problem learning, of course I am an amateur race car driver. Seriously, ask Beck.

I know how to drive manual but I just dont like doing it. I get too stressed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)