opinions on andrea pirlo (1 Viewer)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
he doesnt get the credit that he deserves,but he's fucking amazing imo.great on free kicks,brilliant passing,exqusite dribbling - he really is seriously talented.i think he is potentially right up there with the likes of kaka,totti,ronaldinho etc when it comes to the best playmakers in the world.

i heard that he was linked to us before he joined milan.is that true?

Buy on AliExpress.com

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
he reminds me of one of the characters in the film The warriors pirlo has shocking free kicks they are not overated

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
axlrose85 said:
i havent seen enough of juninho's free kicks,but im sure pirlo wouldnt be too far behind.
I'd agree with that. But as a playmaker, I see him playing deeper than that for his real effectiveness. Not quite as far back as Emerson, but maybe closer to the style of Cambiasso.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
He's not your typical trequartista for sure, but that's only because there's Kaka and Rui Costa strutting their stuff up front. While not a playmaker per se his distribution and vision is on par with the best of them, dribbling wise he isn't fantastic but for a sitting midfielder he's the best of the crop and proof that you probably can't have too many playmakers in your team. The way he pulls the strings from midfield, its as if his opponents are his puppets.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Pirlo, one of the underrated football talents around. Great vision, great dribbling, and great passing skills. In fact he is trying to learn how to take free kicks by watching Juninho. Definitely 1 of the best sitting midfielders/defensive playmakers ard.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Wasn't it Ancelotti who tried him as a deep playmaker? Great move whoever it was, because he started off as a trequartista/support striker.

OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #18
    he looks so lathargic.but man,can he play or what:D

i just found this quote by gattuso
    "when i look at what andrea can do with the ball at his feet,i have to ask myself if im even a footballer"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)