juve biggest flops (1 Viewer)

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
we have brought some great players of the years but some have been flops.

what do you lot think are the biggest flops we bought?

for me one comes to mind. salas for about 18million :tdown: , but that was unlucky due to his injury.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
There was a thread like this in the past, and as I said before I will say it now again..
I think the two main were Kovacevic and Legrotellie.

OP

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    for me when he did play he seemed like a decent player but in jury had him 2 when he had his chance

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    Salas was so unlucky the guy played really well in his first games, untill his injury.

The biggest flops were the ones who just seemed like stupid signings like Paramatti, Baiocco, O'Neill and Esnaider(i mean seriously were these guys ever going to be good)

I expected big Legro to be good but he was horrific and to some extent Marco Di Vaio although he did have some good games, not enough to justify his value.

i liked Kovacevic, he was a brilliant sub!

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003
    ZAF3000 said:
    I think the two main were Kovacevic and Legrotellie.

Kovacevic was no way a flop. He scored lots of goals, and was sold for the same price which he was brought in.

Players like paramati, and Baiocco cant be called a flop really since nobody expected anything from them and were brought in for almost nothing.

The only two players that come to mind are Salas and Legrotagllie over the last 10 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)