zanetti saga (1 Viewer)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Recoba staying, Zanetti off Friday 6 January, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alvaro Recoba is on the verge of signing a new contract at Inter, but Cristiano Zanetti is ready to move on.

Both players are currently tied to the Nerazzurri until June which means they could potentially leave for nothing at the end of the season.

Inter are keen to keep both men at the San Siro, but Football Italia understands that only the Uruguayan will remain.

Recoba is a favourite of owner Massimo Moratti and that will be enough for him to be confirmed at the club.

The attacker is set to put pen to paper on a new contract on January 20, accepting a five-year agreement worth around £2m per season.

"This shirt is like a second skin for me and I always give my best to demonstrate that fact," Recoba stated last week.

Zanetti is set to leave Inter though even if the sleeping giants have allegedly offered him a new contract until 2010.

The Italian midfielder is still pondering his options as he wants guarantees of regular first team football.

Zanetti has rarely featured so far this term as boss Roberto Mancini clearly favours a Juan Veron and Esteban Cambiasso partnership in midfield.

Whispers suggest that the former Roma man is looking to team up with Fabio Capello again at the end of the season.

A four-year deal worth £8m in total is said to be waiting for him in the Juventus club safe at this moment in time

:sick: :sick: :sick: I DONT WANT HIM TO OUR TEAM

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Stephan

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5
    if i am right the guy hasnt been a regular starter for a long time already for inter...his no good for juve nor italy national team

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    C. Zanetti is a great addition to the team, we will have a decent replacement for Vieira and Emerson. He is not a Blasi and definitely not a Giannichedda.

Theodore

Big,Brute,PowerfulStriker
    Dec 5, 2005
    Jeeks said:
    C. Zanetti is a great addition to the team, we will have a decent replacement for Vieira and Emerson. He is not a Blasi and definitely not a Giannichedda.
    i think giannicheda is not inferior to c.zanetti :pint:

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
    c. zannetti is a simply a good player one of the best italian midfielders in the last 5 years but as every other player in inter they are fuvcked up like emre davids pirlo seedorf , c. zanetti under capello -- i see zanneti as an emerson type player and i can even reach out and say that in 1/2 years time he can take over emersons role

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    serfaraaz said:
    sports.it says zanetti has joined juve

Not exacly, they say that a deal has been reach to bring Zanetti to Juve, but again they have report that kind of news alot and it turns to be a lie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)