Mauro Camoranesi ''Wonderful Boy'' by Mateusszek & Paulo (2 Viewers)

Nov 24, 2005
It's a present on New Year for all Juventinos from Me and Paulo, from Poland! I hope too that you will enjoy ours new movie. It's really dynamic and wonderful as Mauro Camoranesi :D . We're waiting for yours opinions. Nice watching.

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
great great compilation man :) thumbs up for you ;)

are you in the competition?

ps can i use some mauro tricks from your compilation in mine?? and some close ups from mauro?

Nov 24, 2005
Gino Genesio said:
great great compilation man :) thumbs up for you ;)

are you in the competition?

ps can i use some mauro tricks from your compilation in mine?? and some close ups from mauro?
What competition?:pumpkin: I didn't heard about it...maybe i didn't look at this forum for a long time :cry: . Yeah i think you could use some clips from ours movie :D . Why not?

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
mateusszek_jp said:
It's a present on New Year for all Juventinos from Me and Paulo, from Poland! I hope too that you will enjoy ours new movie. It's really dynamic and wonderful as Mauro Camoranesi :D . We're waiting for yours opinions. Nice watching.
i think you have to be part of it be fast because today is the last day for entering

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Bah, watching this one made me all emotional. To know that I may never get to watch his brilliance in a Juve shirt again. The clip is awsome, cheers.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Esteban said:
Bah, watching this one made me all emotional. To know that I may never get to watch his brilliance in a Juve shirt again. The clip is awsome, cheers.
Word.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)