Fresi - Happy to be here (1 Viewer)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Salvatore Fresi is honoured for his first day in the blackandwhite. Coming from Bologna, he finds his friend Brighi and all the others: "I feel I can easily blend with this group". Juventus is a great chance for Fresi after a very good season with Bologna scoring 8 goals: "I've been quite lucky last season, but I hope I can win something important in my first season here with Juve".

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    More importantly he is experienced and will happily accept the bench .. that's the sort of players we need, he also scored 8 goals with Bologna last season :thumb:

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    Yes its not everybody that can suck at Inter, then go to Bologna, score 8 goals, then come to Juve and play champs league football the next season. Good luck to the chap even though he doesnt seem to need is as hes very lucky

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    Yes its not everybody that can suck at Inter, then go to Bologna, score 8 goals, then come to Juve and play champs league football the next season. Good luck to the chap even though he doesnt seem to need is as hes very lucky
    Good, we need someone with some luck.

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    Speaking of Fresi, and all the talk on here about how he came on a free transfer and didn't cost a penny and all that.

Whenever a player of class is suggested on here, the first thing i read on here is can juve afford it? Do we want juve to be bankrupt and all?

Fresi is 28/29, this is his last big contract in his career, he was meant to be the next big thing but he faltered. he is now back in the big time on the back of a good season in Bologna

Do any of you guys think that his agent will allow to sign for less than £50,000 a week being that he is a free agent and we didn't have to pay transfer fees.

From what i have seen on bosman's rule, noone will go on a free transfer to a big club and want to collect £15,000, no matter how badly they want to win things

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    Speaking of Fresi, and all the talk on here about how he came on a free transfer and didn't cost a penny and all that.

Whenever a player of class is suggested on here, the first thing i read on here is can juve afford it? Do we want juve to be bankrupt and all?

Fresi is 28/29, this is his last big contract in his career, he was meant to be the next big thing but he faltered. he is now back in the big time on the back of a good season in Bologna

Do any of you guys think that his agent will allow to sign for less than £50,000 a week being that he is a free agent and we didn't have to pay transfer fees.

From what i have seen on bosman's rule, noone will go on a free transfer to a big club and want to collect £15,000, no matter how badly they want to win things
    This may be true, but we can only judge his true value for the team when we see him perform for the team.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
    If we were lucky, we would not have lost in the second round of the CL.
    the reason why we lost in the second round of the CL is because we somehow forgot how to play football away from home.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
    the reason why we lost in the second round of the CL is because we somehow forgot how to play football away from home.
    And that has no luck in it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)