Juventus is closely monitoring William Gallas's situation at Chelsea (1 Viewer)

Temimi

Don-Fabio
Dec 21, 2005
Milan and Juventus are closely monitoring William Gallas's situation at Chelsea, according to reports in Italy.

The Serie A duo are prepared to pounce if the French defender wants to leave Stamford Bridge in the summer.

Jose Mourinho has always been quick to dismiss stories suggesting Gallas will leave the club but, after five years in West London, the 28-year-old may be willing to consider a fresh challenge.

Juventus coach Fabio Capello is known to be a huge admirer of the former Marseille man and Juventus are adding Gallas's international team-mate Willy Sagnol to their defence.

Milan are believed to be a little concerned about some of their defensive lapses this term and it is an area they will look to address in 2006.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Temimi habeeby....i think we need to Get you in a Str8t jacket....your 15 posts have been 15 threads......woooaaaah Horsey! heheh

OP
Temimi

Temimi

Don-Fabio
Dec 21, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    heyy sorry for being very exited cuz i am :) n i think that this is how this work
    :S

KroniK

X32 IARO
    May 20, 2005
    hambon78 said:
    Temimi habeeby....i think we need to Get you in a Str8t jacket....your 15 posts have been 15 threads......woooaaaah Horsey! heheh

ROTFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HOLLY SH*T :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)