Chievo - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I think that the next game with Chievo is very important
on juve standings and will give a boost to title hopes , i think chievo is very dangerous team especially that they won Lazio and roma at the olimipico stadium which give indication on their attacking capabilities , i hope we can win like we did last season i think it was 3-1.

what do you think ???????
:angel:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
It may be a bit early but it can't hurt starting this thread now. We are level on points with Chievo and will pay a visit to them this weekend. Hopefully we can reproduce something similar to the Reggina performance and move further up the table.:)

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
well , as i see the match , it's gonna be a very difficult match for Juve cause as we all know the Verona side plays very well on their home soil , Moreover they are playing ATTRACTIVE FOOTBALL anywhere these days , so we shall be on our best in this match to have full points in our pocket , but still i predect a match full of yellow & even RED cards for both sides . . .

MY PREDICTION : CHIEVO 2 - 2 Juventus

forza JUVE

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
My, that was fast. Trying to get over tonight's disappointment, are you?

I predict a win for Juve. The last match the team Lippi will take with him to Verona played was the 5-0 trashing of Reggina. Though Chievo is definitely something else, I think we will beat them.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Well I believe that winning in Chievo is possible and we should be able to do that. Chievo is a good team, but with our players back from injury I think we can pull this one and grab the 3 points. Our defence should be in great condition though to deny Chievo of any goals, specially with their speed and fluidity. As for our forwards, they need to have good finishing.

I think we'll win this 1-0, with a goal from a DP freekick ;) Other scenario would be Treze/Tudor/Ferrara scoring a header from a corner !!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Prediction :
I think we should be able to win this one but it will be necessary for our creative players (Camoranesi,Nedved,Del Piero) to have a good game. Trez seems to be back to his best and I will be expecting a goal from him.

Chievo 2 Juventus 3 (Del Piero,Trezeguet,Del Piero)

Forza Inter

Jan 1, 2003
for me , it will be a tough test for ur side cause u are already out of COPPA ITALIA & CHIEVO playes very well on their home land , Moreover ur defence sucks . . .therefore i see in this match ur 3rd defeat & consequantly with our victory over PERUGIA (99% sure even without VIERI & CRESPO) & aslo Milan's victory over PIACENZA , the margin will be 7 pts & u can say good-bye for ur hopes to retain ur title this season

Prediction : CHIEVO 3 - 1 JUVENTUS

FORZA INTERNAZIONALE

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by I_Hate_Juve_ ] ++
for me , it will be a tough test for ur side cause u are already out of COPPA ITALIA & CHIEVO playes very well on their home land , Moreover ur defence sucks . . .therefore i see in this match ur 3rd defeat & consequantly with our victory over PERUGIA (99% sure even without VIERI & CRESPO) & aslo Milan's victory over PIACENZA , the margin will be 7 pts & u can say good-bye for ur hopes to retain ur title this season

Prediction : CHIEVO 3 - 1 JUVENTUS

FORZA INTERNAZIONALE

hehehe funny boy cant reply to his own friggin thread and he comes here :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
my realism says that u won't beat Perugia in the 2nd leg even if u played with ur full squad . . .gei it Erick
First of all, it's Erik. Secondly, we've beaten Perugia with our full squad every single time in roughly the past 4 years:

12/22/2002 Perugia-Juventus 0-1

04/07/2002 Perugia-Juventus 0-4

12/01/2001 Juventus -Perugia 2-0

05/27/2001 Juventus -Perugia 1-0

01/21/2001 Perugia-Juventus 0-1

05/14/2000 Perugia-Juventus 1-0

01/16/2000 Juventus -Perugia 3-0

01/24/1999 Juventus -Perugia 2-1

09/13/1998 Perugia-Juventus 3-4
You realistic? I'm glad you're not a politician, matey!

Forza Inter

Jan 1, 2003
as for lacrease , i got bored replying to my thread cause as i said before i succeeded in my goal i.e. knowing how much u r scared of Inter as the main title contender for this season . . .

Forza Inter

Jan 1, 2003
Dear ERIK (without 'c')
i'm talking here about a COPPA match not a usual league match , i.e. when u lose to a team like Perugia on ur home land by 2 goals margin ,u need min. 2-0 at Perugia to go through . . .i must say that it's nearly MISSION IMPOSSIBLE

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Dear ERIK (without 'c')
Thank you

i'm talking here about a COPPA match not a usual league match , i.e. when u lose to a team like Perugia on ur home land by 2 goals margin ,u need min. 2-0 at Perugia to go through . . .i must say that it's nearly MISSION IMPOSSIBLE
I will agree with you the moment Lippi announces he'll send the second team to Perugia. Until that moment arrives, I believe you're too pessimistic. Or optimistic, since you're an Inter fan...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)