Did you know (about Juventuz)? (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
If every post made on Juventuz since my opening post on December 31 2000 were printed on a piece of standard A4 paper 0.1 mm thick (assuming one could find a font small enough to print even the longest posts on a single sheet), the stack of papers (78m) would be high enoung to intimidate most lawyers and to service restoration work up to 1/4th the height of the Eiffel Tower.

Laid out on the ground, one sheet after the next, the paper would produce a walking path from Torino to Milano and back (234km).

As you send that print job, it will keep the Canon imageRUNNER Pro 150VP (below), doing 150 pages/minute, occupied for 4 days.

The published volume will be a book of 788180 pages, with a mass of a cool 4t (dropped on Sergio's car would pretty much reduce it to dust) and that's not even accounting for the mass of the ink, just the paper.

The book, split into 1970 handsome 400 page volumes, could conveniently be stored in 110 book cases 2.2m high, 1.2m wide, 6 rows for quick reference.

Tired of paper? How about some listening pleasure to light up your day? At 120 words per minute, assuming the average post is 20 words, gives you a nice 1775 set cd collection, yielding 91 days of close listening. If you have other things to do and can only spare an hour a day for this (instead of 24), it will be 6 years until the last cd stops. (If you happen to be more selective and only want Graham's Greatest Hits, you will be done in 66 days.)

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Goalkeeper

Nov 23, 2005
Martin said:
If every post made on Juventuz since my opening post on December 31 2000 were printed on a piece of standard A4 paper 0.1 mm thick (assuming one could find a font small enough to print even the longest posts on a single sheet), the stack of papers (78m) would be high enoung to intimidate most lawyers and to service restoration work up to 1/4th the height of the Eiffel Tower.

Laid out on the ground, one sheet after the next, the paper would produce a walking path from Torino to Milano and back (234km).

As you send that print job, it will keep the Canon imageRUNNER Pro 150VP (below), doing 150 pages/minute, occupied for 4 days.

The published volume will be a book of 788180 pages, with a mass of a cool 4t (dropped on Sergio's car would pretty much reduce it to dust) and that's not even accounting for the mass of the ink, just the paper.

The book, split into 1970 handsome 400 page volumes, could conveniently be stored in 110 book cases 2.2m high, 1.2m wide, 6 rows for quick reference.

Tired of paper? How about some listening pleasure to light up your day? At 120 words per minute, assuming the average post is 20 words, gives you a nice 1775 set cd collection, yielding 91 days of close listening. If you have other things to do and can only spare an hour a day for this (instead of 24), it will be 6 years until the last cd stops. (If you happen to be more selective and only want Graham's Greatest Hits, you will be done in 66 days.)
wow...where'd you you get that info

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Cool. Altho, I find a fault in those calculations. I mean, you could probably fit all of Don Bes' posts on a single A4 paper :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Zlatan said:
Cool. Altho, I find a fault in those calculations. I mean, you could probably fit all of Don Bes' posts on a single A4 paper :D
Chxta will make the equilibrium.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Martin said:

And "Nick against the world" is something about 5 % of it!!??:)

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
Martin said:

Wow.. That's giganta-mungous.. :shocked:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)