Luca Toni is a Juventino! (1 Viewer)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I watched the game on Canal+ and during half time they showed a clip about Luca Toni. On it ppl said he is a Juve-supporter since he was a kid. His whole family supports Juve too.

Maybe we could snatch him from la Viola like we did with Baggio?

I hope Moggi could pull this off!?

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
David Del Piero said:
I watched the game on Canal+ and during half time they showed a clip about Luca Toni. On it ppl said he is a Juve-supporter since he was a kid. His whole family supports Juve too.

Do you want him instead of Trezeguet? And of course you want him AND want Cassano, where are you planning to play them all?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Shadowfax said:
We didnt snatch baggio... and he didnt want to come to us anyway... he allways wanted milan
I read something about that last week, it was an announcement from Robbie. What happened then? How did he end up with Juventus? (I think I will love the story, because he made me start supporting the team)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Why on earth would we need Luca Toni? We don't need him...at all.

How about we just replace all our five forwards in the summer, because that is seemingly what some people want around here.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Jeeks said:
I read something about that last week, it was an announcement from Robbie. What happened then? How did he end up with Juventus? (I think I will love the story, because he made me start supporting the team)
i take it your talking about roby's agents book (released and much quoted last week) which for the first time tells how close roby was to joining milan (personal handshake between him and burlusconi)... The fact roby never wanted juve has been known since he joined... hes never hid the fact he didnt want to play for juve

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Shadowfax said:
i take it your talking about roby's agents book (released and much quoted last week) which for the first time tells how close roby was to joining milan (personal handshake between him and burlusconi)... The fact roby never wanted juve has been known since he joined... hes never hid the fact he didnt want to play for juve
Yes, that was what I read, the handshake with Berlusconi.

Adny, people here play FM a lot and think that changing players is a good thing...nothing more, it is an obsession in buying players, kinda like those shopaholics.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
David Del Piero said:

That's nice to know but...do we really need him ? No...

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Shadowfax said:

So why did he join us then if he had an agreement with Milan?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
David Del Piero said:

This story reminds me of Gila.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)