Sergio Agüero (1 Viewer)

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
Villarreal have made a bid to sign Sergio Agüero, a player dubbed ‘The new Lionel Messi’.
The Spanish club’s advisor José Manuel Llaneza met with the president of the player’s club Independiente on Wednesday and apparently made a bid of 12 million euros.

Inter Milan, Juventus, Chelsea and Real Madrid are also said to be interested in Agüero but Villarreal are the only club to have made a bid.

Independiente apparently want more for the player and seem unwilling to let him go until just before next year’s World Cup but Villarreal want to sign him in the January transfer window.

Villarreal are set to come face-to-face with the real Lionel Messi this weekend when they host Barcelona in La Liga.

who is this guy ? anyone have info about him ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
The new Lionel Messi ?
He hasn't showed us anything yet so how could there be another one.. :pumpkin:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Indeed. Anyway, Messi is the next big thing and I doubt another Argentinian is going to be better than him.

OP
Paolo Sosa

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7
    the problem about Argentinian players is they get injured too often. we can't relay on them that much. ex: D'allesandro and Aimar

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    Of course you can't say that all Argentines are injury prone. It's like saying that all English players are alcoholics. Javier Zanetti comes from Argentina, and he's never injured.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Well I think that the cases of Aimar and D'Alessandro are diferent from Messi

When Aimar and D' Alessandro went to Europe they were great players but too small in their phisical shape becouse in South America and in special Argentina the soccer is not that tougth when it comes to phisical play, its a more technical soccer, so when they got to compite with European defenders they strugle alot and logicaly they suffer from alot of injuries, so they had to increase their physical condion.

Also theres the special case of D'Alessandro who in my opinion didn't make the best decition to go to Germany, he should have stay in Argentina for one more year and wait for Spain offers, or italian offers, in fact if he wanted to go to Germany then wait for bigger teams to show interest in him.

Messi in the other hand comes from Barcelona's young system, so becouse of that he alredy was prepared phisicaly to play in Europe, in this case Barcelona, I mean just watch him play, he can take alot of tackles and get up like nothing, thats why, in my opinion Messi is a diferent case of Aimar and D'Alessandro

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Don Bes said:
    thats what they said about d'allesandro

Exactly!

Everyone was (Pardon my English) Wanking on the talent of D'allesandro at first saying all kinds of stuff. Now where's he at? I hate when they dub a new young player ''The New'' because they never live up to the name tag.

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    Jigga said:
    Exactly!

Everyone was (Pardon my English) Wanking on the talent of D'allesandro at first saying all kinds of stuff. Now where's he at? I hate when they dub a new young player ''The New'' because they never live up to the name tag.
    edpiero said:
    The new Lionel Messi ?
    He hasn't showed us anything yet so how could there be another one.. :pumpkin:
    :weee:

OP
    Paolo Sosa

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
  • Thread Starter #12
    nice Espectro, i like the way you analysed that. and for that reason this guy wont be any good unless we bought him and trained him and don't move him to the first team until he is physically ready. especially in Italy, man Materazzi would end his career!

Luigito

Mar 22, 2003
    This Aguero can be great for the future. I see in him that he can be the next Del Piero.

He first game as professional was when he have 15 years old, in argentina firtt divison, and score one goal. In this year Independiente was the champion, beating Boca in the crucial game. Aguero plays 13 games in that championship.

Now he is 17, and is one of the best players in the argentina championship. Recently along Messi, they win the under 20 world cup.

He plays in the exactly position of Alex, have a diabolic dribling, great free kick taker. In argentina the people call him the "Argentinian Romario" because he have the same tecnic of the brasilian when he finish a play in goal.

I dont want to said that he can be the next best player in the world, but for the future who knows...

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Luigito said:
    This Aguero can be great for the future. I see in him that he can be the next Del Piero.

He first game as professional was when he have 15 years old, in argentina firtt divison, and score one goal. In this year Independiente was the champion, beating Boca in the crucial game. Aguero plays 13 games in that championship.

Now he is 17, and is one of the best players in the argentina championship. Recently along Messi, they win the under 20 world cup.

He plays in the exactly position of Alex, have a diabolic dribling, great free kick taker. In argentina the people call him the "Argentinian Romario" because he have the same tecnic of the brasilian when he finish a play in goal.

I dont want to said that he can be the next best player in the world, but for the future who knows...

How about his phisical shape? is he a short player like Aimar?

Luigito

Mar 22, 2003
    but he have a great talent. He is only 17!. If Juve is interested in him, first they have to loan him 2 years maybe to another team.

For now Aguero wants stays in Independiente, because he have chances to be in the argentian squad for the next world cup

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
    May 4, 2004
    im 99.9% sure that Messi is the next BIG thing!

I have been watching all barca game he played (because here they only show la liga :sick: but hey PPLIVE 4ever ;) ) and he really is amazing to watch...

anyway, there is still a 0.1 % chance that he might go DOWN!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)