Is reporting.. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
When you comment something stupid like that against me,you have to let the thread open,so that I will reply you back.

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=902884&postcount=29

mikhail said:
I was annoyed and amused by snoop's hypocracy. Besides, given he don't believe that a report PMed to me should be private, I don't think he has any cause for complaint. Claiming it was all a joke strikes me as a rather poor defense from someone caught out.
GO read back my post

snoop said:
what kind of loser would do such a thing?is he the same one that opened a thread about it?:disagree:
I was making fun of myself,you still don't get it?I was the one that kept asking you and Zlatan about "who reported me" then,I was the one that opened a thread about it,is there anyone else who did that other than me?if you can prove me that someone did these and opened a thread,then I am the biggest idiot.if you can't,then you are.

and yes Mikhail,you just can't post someone's PRIVATE message on forums, you think that's ethic?or you think this is just a stupid internet forum,so we should not take it serious,if you think so,why are you a moderator anyway?wasting your time here? :confused:

this forum is getting sicker everyday..every single day I have to explain people thier misunderstanding about my posts.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #7
    Don Bes said:
    mikhail constantly pulls something like this
    I really tought he was smarter than that..what a shame

OP
    Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #8
    btw isn't it sad to explain my joke,look what I am dealing with :moan:

not just he ruined my joke,he also made me look like idiot,now he comes say smtng stupid and close the thread :disagree:

OP
    Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #10
    you are right,you don't understand what's going on here

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    snoop said:
    you are right,you don't understand what's going on here
    So what is the problem exactly? And by the way snoop, I'm not on anybody's side here...Mikhail has banned people before for unjust reasons IMO.

OP
    Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #14
    RochemBeck said:
    So what is the problem exactly? And by the way snoop, I'm not on anybody's side here...Mikhail has banned people before for unjust reasons IMO.
    firstly I don't care who is on whoever side here.

second: I think it's clear I have explained everything.since you asked:
    It's not nice if somone posts a private message on forums,my first point,
    second point I made a joke about myself,when I asked few weeks ago about the person who reported me I pmed both zlatan and mikhail ,I even opened a thread then about it (wasn't serious again).

so in Dan's thread, when zlatan said that someone kept asking him once about who reported him constantly,actually that was me,so I made a joke about myslef,like this "is he the same loser that opened a thread about it too?",then Mikhail came in (at that time I asked Mikhail too in PMs that who reported me,) and didn't get the joke,and showed everyone my pms (when I asked him who reported me).so he tought he was smart to "own" me,but he didn't knew that I was joking about myself :wallbang:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    morals and ethics have been ruined! time for revolution!

(sorry we are currently studying the french revolution)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)