Capello hints at England move (1 Viewer)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Capello: United? I’m Contracted To Juve
11/6/2005 12:59:00 PM
Juventus coach Fabio Capello has played down reports linking him with the Manchester United job.
The Italian tactician had apparently been lined up as the next manager at Old Trafford when Sir Alex Ferguson finally leaves his position.

But Capello told Sky Italia: "I’m flattered to be among those who might be interviewed if Sir Alex Ferguson leaves Manchester United, although I don’t think he will do it.

"Anyway, I have a contract with Juve, but being mentioned for this possibility flatters me."

United are currently in the midst of a mini-crisis and host Chelsea at Old Trafford today.

Goal.com

Sounds like somebody is interested. he has said in the recent past that he is interested in coaching a Premiership club. What better way than to take over ManuRe?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
- vOnAm -

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    Don't know much about Le Guen, I only know he has done very well in France and is a very young manager.

But I think Capello would relish the chance to face Mourinho. And with a team with Great Fan Base like ManU, I think he might actually react if MU does come knockin on his door.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Well, if Capello wants to leave, why would we insist? After all, we love him so much. If he's happy away from here, then so be it. :)

Tino

Il Tedesco
    Feb 1, 2005
    I think Ferguson´s Co-Trainer will be replace him!
    I dont know his name but the moderator from my pay-tv channel said that when while manu played against chelski!!

And this rumour about Capello:... NO!

/usr/bin

Excellent
    Mar 6, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Tino ] ++
    I think Ferguson´s Co-Trainer will be replace him!
    I dont know his name but the moderator from my pay-tv channel said that when while manu played against chelski!!

And this rumour about Capello:... NO!
    Queiroz, you mean?

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Three words:

Paul. Le. Guen.
    except le guen has already stated he will only stay 3 years at any team which is not any good when you are a big club looking for stability

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Bozi.78 ] ++

except le guen has already stated he will only stay 3 years at any team which is not any good when you are a big club looking for stability

But it'sm good enough when you need to get a club out of a crisis and rebuild it for someone else.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

But it'sm good enough when you need to get a club out of a crisis and rebuild it for someone else.
    good point but if you are tryying to attract a player to the club and tell him you will be off in a year or two the player will worry the new man will not like him anf that will put many players off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)