Capello: “Great performance” (2 Viewers)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Category: <b>General</b><br><br>Fabio Capello is satisfied with his side’s performance: “The whole team put in a great performance. Roma gave us some problems in the first 25 minutes as we did not control the ball much, then we changed”. He is asked what he told Emerson when he called him to the sidelines: “I told him that if we had played too much with long passes Roma would have found it easier to catch up, we needed to make the ball move faster. They did so and it paid”. He is asked about Trezeguet, who scored two goals: “He’s lethal in the penalty area, he’s always in the right place at the right time and figures speak for him”. One question about Chiellini too: “He’s a talented young player. You have to be patient with young players, we’ve been so with him and he’s now ready. He still has a great margin of improvement, he belongs at Juventus”<br><br>Source: Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Azzurri7 said:
TBH, I didn't like our first half at all. But Indeed our 2nd half was Awesome.
Fortunately Abbiati was on yesterday, as the first half could have changed the whole game. But I do think the second half was largely a product of the first -- rather than anything we did differently at the break.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
swag said:
Fortunately Abbiati was on yesterday, as the first half could have changed the whole game. But I do think the second half was largely a product of the first -- rather than anything we did differently at the break.
very true,Abbiati in first ten minutes gave us a huge favour with those saves..
the red card against Thuram,and even the penalty was the weirdest thing I ever seen,if that didn't happen we could have a very big score,that would shut Roma's mouth forever,even after the red card,the performance was amazing.I never felt that we were playing with ten men :strong:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
snoop said:
I heard Liverpool scored 3 goals against milan in six minutes last year
I know man, and I know we were one man down and I know we scored 3 goals in five minutes and I with Capello know that wasting time was needed.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
swag said:

Yeah. He was Indeed great in the 1st half, as in the 2nd he wasn't busy at all due to what our players performed. I think he's the Best Second Italian Keeper after Buffon atm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)