Nedved: I could quit Juve early (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Category: <b>General</b><br><br>Pavel Nedved came out of international retirement this month, but admits he might quit Juventus before his contract expires in 2007.

“I have another two years left of my contract with Juve, but I’m not sure if I can respect it all the way to the end,” he was quoted as saying in Czech newspaper Idnes.

This is not the first time that the former Ballon d’Or winner has suggested an early retirement, although he had seemed to change his mind in recent months.

The 33-year-old midfielder came back to the international fold in order to help the Czech Republic qualify for the 2006 World Cup, eliminating Norway in the play-offs.

However, the strain of that experience and the on-going fitness problems are beginning to take their toll on the ex-Lazio star.

Nedved has repeatedly complained of a painful knee and back condition, so this could well be his final season at club level and the World Cup would be the perfect point to end his career. <br><br>Source: Football Italia

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    This is news from the main site, whether someone has posted it or not is irrelevant. :)

Whenever news is posted on the main site, a new thread is automatically created here for discussions.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Marty said:
    This is news from the main site, whether someone has posted it or not is irrelevant. :)

Whenever news is posted on the main site, a new thread is automatically created here for discussions.

I didn't know this. My bad then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)