Nedved: “Now it’s only Juventus” (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Category: <b>General</b><br><br>“Now my mind is set firmly on Juventus. At the end of the season, I’ll decide whether to take part to the World Cup or not, I’m still thinking about it.”

Nedved helped his country reach Germany 2006; the 2-0 aggregate win over Norway made him proud but after reaching the World Cup Finals Pavel now wants to focus on something else: “Qualifying was not easy; the two matches took a lot of effort as I was under a lot of pressure, both from the press and from the supporters. I’m happy I succeeded; it’s an important revenge after failing qualifications four years ago against Belgium. But I’ve already turned over a new leaf. I’m not excluding the possibility to participate to the World Cup, I’d love to go as I’ve never been to one before but I’ll decide at the end of the seson.”

Nedved’s mind is now set on Juventus and on Champions League in particular: “Champions League has been my main goal in the last five years, since I came to Turin.” Next Tuesday, Pavel will dive back into the European spirit for the match against Club Brugge but before that time it will be Roma’s turn on Saturday night at the Olimpico: “This is always a great challenge, we’re two top teams. Roma have a great coach, they’re playing well and they proved to be tough opponents this summer when we met them in the friendly match. This is a heartfelt match and don’t forget I played five years with Lazio thus this is a sort of a derby to me. It will be hard as they have strong motivations, but they will have to struggle”.

Source: Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)