Oh the long wait (1 Viewer)

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Love problems ahead:

A couple of weeks ago I got close with a girl in school, and we went out a couple of times and everything was perfect. Great chemistry and eventually we kissed at different moments and life was splendid. It seemed. This crazy girl suddenly barely spoked to me, and seemed really disinterested. We still say hello to eachother when I see her and she gives me her *grr* eye which I obviously interpret as an act of interest, but I guess she's just trying to tease me for a while. I can imagine that she loves the attention I give her since I've been calling her a couple of times, wanting to see her but every time she's had some reason not too. The last few days I've been equally "uninterested" but now I can't take it anymore and I'm waiting for her to respond on a text-message. I just felt I had to share this with people 'cause I'm dying over here. :D

I also want to know why women are so cruel.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I really don't understand how can someone ask for "Love advice" in this forum :D

In my opinion, she dont want anything serious with you, maybe she wanted to have some good times and thats it, maybe you just missunderstood the situation and tougth that she wanted to be in a relationship with you.

My "advice" is : Find other girl, move one, and don't misunderstood situations

:D

OP

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5
    I get your point, but I can feel she still has some interest in me. It also felt quite serious at that point. Bah, maybe I got fooled. :down:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Sadomin ] ++
    I get your point, but I can feel she still has some interest in me. It also felt quite serious at that point. Bah, maybe I got fooled. :down:
    In my opinion and to be completly honest and direct:

Yes you got fooled

But, hey, cheer up, now you can go and do the same to a girl

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I don't know if you got fooled. You don't know what's going on behind the scenes. She could be involved with some on-again-off-again long time boyfriend that you can't see in the picture, and she could be running hot and cold based on the whims of how that relationship seems to be going. Just for example.

Sounds like your best approach is to keep your expectations low but occasionally send along signals of your interest if you want. If she doesn't reciprocate, blow her off. Not only will that be good for your own emotional state, but, ironically, with the "love game", it will probably do more to attract her than if you pursued her.

Good luck, mate. As a married bloke, I can't say I miss this stuff. ;)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
    Not only will that be good for your own emotional state, but, ironically, with the "love game", it will probably do more to attract her than if you pursued her.
    aaaahhhhh the great "Cold like Ice" strategy... works like a charm ;)

OP

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #10
    This is getting more complicated than I thought, but practice makes perfect. Thanks for all the great advice. :D

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Glad I'm on the other side

One of my favorite non-sequiturs was when I was meeting a friend of mine after he got a haircut so we could go out for drinks. At the place, the hair stylist says to him, "Haven't I seen you on the other side?"

I must have used that phrase on him for weeks after.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

One of my favorite non-sequiturs was when I was meeting a friend of mine after he got a haircut so we could go out for drinks. At the place, the hair stylist says to him, "Haven't I seen you on the other side?"

I must have used that phrase on him for weeks after.
    Nice. I might steal that :D

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    I would give all the usual advice like talking to her, talking to her about it straight (face to face) etc but what the hell, to be perfectly honest I'd probably if in your situation just text her

"quit fucking me about, I really like you. Either you're interested or not but it really ain't fair that your leading me on like this. There are plenty more fish in the sea, and if needs be I'll get me rod out"

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    trust me mate, ignore her, by acting like a love sick puppy she has you where she wants you, if you pretend not to be too bothered it will drive her crazy, she will start to wonder "what is wrong with me,why is he not bothered anymore?" then she will probably start to show more interest in you again.
    dont ask me why it just happens that women are all mental
    and before anyone calls me crazy,i have a long term girlfriend and have 4 sisters so i know how crazy women are

Jan 7, 2004
    Love problems ahead:

A couple of weeks ago I got close with a girl in school, and we went out a couple of times and everything was perfect. Great chemistry and eventually we kissed at different moments and life was splendid. It seemed. This crazy girl suddenly barely spoked to me, and seemed really disinterested. We still say hello to eachother when I see her and she gives me her *grr* eye which I obviously interpret as an act of interest, but I guess she's just trying to tease me for a while. I can imagine that she loves the attention I give her since I've been calling her a couple of times, wanting to see her but every time she's had some reason not too. The last few days I've been equally "uninterested" but now I can't take it anymore and I'm waiting for her to respond on a text-message. I just felt I had to share this with people 'cause I'm dying over here. :D

if i had a penny for everytime that happened to me. i would have one. in my case she got back with her bf just like swag said and i apperantly just was the3 rebound :cheesy:

++ [ originally posted by Tom ] ++
    I would give all the usual advice like talking to her, talking to her about it straight (face to face) etc but what the hell, to be perfectly honest I'd probably if in your situation just text her

"quit fucking me about, I really like you. Either you're interested or not but it really ain't fair that your leading me on like this. There are plenty more fish in the sea, and if needs be I'll get me rod out"

oh man, thats exactly what i did and i got in respond the one and only

"its not you, its me"

:cheesy:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Love problems ahead:

You already showed her youre interested by sending her a text message, if she doesnt reply its probably because shes confused or she doesnt want anything with you. Give her some space, and if nothing gets better call her and invite her somewhere next weekend. be persuasive, but not a stalker

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    oh man, thats exactly what i did and i got in respond the one and only

"its not you, its me"

:cheesy:
    ah jezus.. that sorta response would have stumped me right there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)