Zalayeta deserves better respect from juventus and their fans (1 Viewer)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I am very sad about zalayeta. This guy deservs better from juventus....even if we have so many top forwards......everybody talks about trezeguet as our only top finisher but imo zalayeta is also a finisher....maybe not that good but is. I remember when he scored a hattrick with his national team in wc q game this year.

The thing with him is that he has been so important for juventus if we look the history.....remember that goal against barcelona in extra time. Juventus was playing the whole extra time with one man less and he was the only forward after lippi took dp out to probably hold the score (although it would have been penaltys then? Lippi really likes to decide everything with penaltys?)and it was one of the only attacks by juventus in second extra time and somehow he put it in.....what a important goal it was.

And now remember last season. Against Real Madrid. What a goal it was.

Capello really should have put him in against liverpool also at home in second half.....he can get those goals if needed......

*and dont say that any other player would have also scored there against barcelona....if we look that liverpool game last season...then our usual forwards have some problems....

I am sad about zalayeta. One part of me says give him away in winter...he deservs more playing time....the other part says...keep him....you never know when he might strike that IMPORTANT goal again.

Does he really likes to be the last choise.....there are some teams where he would be the starter.....i think he would do well in france liga.....

FORZA ZALAYETA FORZA BIG PANTHER

Buy on AliExpress.com

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
ok zalayeta is not the best striker in the world, but come on who would stand being a sub for al these years, he is a hard worker, but he has just one thing that keeps annoying me, he can't control the ball! and he like to go to the lines much often,

i think he will be much dangerous if he played like trez, i mean try always to be in the penalty, with that body , i think he'll be a world beater.

i know im optamistic

Froza Zalayeta and Froza Juve

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I don't know of any fans who disrespect Zala myself, so I'm not too sure where you're coming from, compadre.

Sep 28, 2002
i thinks he wants zala to play a more important rule in the team. but that will never happen. zlatan, trez, ale and mutu, with the latter two playing rather minor parts so far (if you dont count last 3 or 4 matches), how can that happen. im grateful for what marcelo has done to this side, esp the goals against madrid and barca, but if he wants to play, and i mean play, he should go to midtable team. but since he's not too concerned afaik i gladly take him as a 5th striker.

Beto

Nov 3, 2005
you are right I wish Zalayeta as well as Olivera would get more playing time butsince they don't maybe it would be better if they were transfered to Fiorentina, Sampdoria, Udinese or something like that, maybe Arsenal

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
perhaps he will play in the coppa italia. i also like Zalayeta. he is a good footballer and he is always loyal to the team. he never complains that he is not playing and he made very important goals for us in the last years. I think we have to thank him because he always does his job good if we need him. He sometimes does not play for months and if we need him he makes important goals. he would get more playing time at most other teams but at juventus he has no chance to get a place in the first team.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
I don't know of any fans who disrespect Zala myself, so I'm not too sure where you're coming from, compadre.

Exactly, Zala is one of the most respected players on this forum.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
most conversations i have had with people regarding zalayeta it always comes across that fans really like him, unfortunately he will have yo leave the club if he is ever going to become a first team regular and of course for his international carrer, pity as the forwards we have are currently better but he will never improve or fulfill his potential if he stays here on the bench

OP
Stephan

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
  • Thread Starter #18
    I think if he would leave juventus, then not to another italian team....just dont want to see him play against juventus.....

like i said, he better go to france league. Like Kapo went to monaco. I think french league would suit him better than spanish would.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)