How does it feel? (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It felt just like last year's first match in Delle Alpi. Not good. But I'm wondering how you'll feel in the end.

OP

Lo Tsar

Nov 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    I will feel great once Fiorentina win the Serie A, Milan win the CL and Venezia win the Coppa Italia.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Lo Tsar ] ++
    I will feel great once Fiorentina win the Serie A, Milan win the CL and Venezia win the Coppa Italia.

And how will you feel when you wake up?

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    It feels like charity.

I feel sorry for Milan after last season. So I am happy we could make them feel better about themselves. Hopefully they can live more positively, given their inadequacies and inability to capitalize on opportunities where they are heavily favored. We're even letting Abbiati start for us just to keep their spirits up (sorry we had to give you guys Chementi, though. ;) )

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Not to worry even if I havent banned you before, I have a feeling it will come soon.

And please, cut the "I'm a Juve fan" bullshit, you're not fooling anyone.

At least admit who you support, or a re you too ashamed?

OP

Lo Tsar

Nov 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #13
    Listen tit man, I am Juve fan. i love refereeing "errors2 hence why i love this club.

And please stop pm-ing me explicit pictures of yourself, I do not bat that way.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Listen tit man, I am Juve fan. i love refereeing "errors2 hence why i love this club.

Oh my, seems I'm psychic.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003

Another Intelligent post man. Keep it up.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    Then, how i need to call you ???? im asking seriously, cause i know im not precisely a member in good standing for you, and i dont want risk to be banned....

Balta ???

The enforcer?????

...just kidding...(i hope i survive this one).....:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)