[CL] Bayern Munich- Juventus (1 Viewer)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Finaly I open a thread in the match sector :D
It is really a very important and difficult game.

I will be in the Allianz Arena :D

I will be very happy if we win again against the germans. what a pitty that Viera is injuired.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
i think Patrick will be rested in Messina game in order to have him at this game . Very tough game especially that we won both matches last year and obviously they want revenge for it , we should get a positve result if we played with our recent determination cause the german team is a tough opponent on home soil but we have the weapons to shut them down

My Predictions :
B Munich 1-1 Juventus

OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    I convocati, Vieira salta Messina e Bayern
    14 10 2005

Questi i giocatori convocati da Fabio Capello per il match di domani sera con il Messina. Il tecnico è alle prese con l'infortunio (pubalgia) di Vieira. Il centrocampista francese non giocherà nè sabato nè martedì in Champions con il Bayern Monaco.

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
    This is a very improtant game we need to win in order to secure ourselves the first place in the group that gives a 1/8 final match vs. a second place team from another group. Usually it is an advantage to win the group so we'll just have to calculate that it is better to do so rather than not.

We have to put our faith in the Juventus medical team to get Vieira ready. It will be crucial to have him in this match.

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
    I'll go with 4-1-3-2....

Btw Maresca, take pic's man...are you gonna be at the airport?
    I will defintly take pics and video. But I can not be in the airport :down: because I will travel to Munich on tuesday.

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
    isnt it a little early for this game.... u guys know we have another game b4 this one against messina righhtt ?
    the game is on tuesday. in 3 days

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
    Shit, Vieira can not play this important game. Who will replace him? I think Blasi?!

Vieira was a very important player so far, beside controlling the midfield, he also scored 3 times for us. It is very bad that he can not play. But we have Puma, lets hope that he will be fit enough to fight against Ballack

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Maresca ] ++
    Finaly I open a thread in the match sector :D
    It is really a very important and difficult game.

I will be in the Allianz Arena :D

I will be very happy if we win again against the germans. what a pitty that Viera is injuired.
    I'm so jealous!

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Ballack is not shit, if he is in his day he could be very inspiring.
    Abt the game..

Bayern just came from a disappointing and hard draw against Schalke and they couldn't break that curse of the Schalke stadium.
    Makkay didnt play well, as well as Ballack,Schweni.. the list goes on.

If Magath starts with schweni on the RB position as he is doin these days then i think we will have a very good advantage, as this guy cant defend.
    Also i dont think ballack is fully fit yet... although we will need to close him down constantly.
    There is also deisler, and ze roberto who r threats from the wings, but i think we can coupe with them.

We r going to need to bring our "A" game to win this one away.
    i dont think that paddy is going to be fit to play so its going to be gianni partnering Puma in the center of the park.
    On the RB position i would prefer blasi for this one as i dont think that pessoto can handle the speed of ze roberto , and if he passes it will be dangerous.

Now to the important matter, WHOS GONNA PLAY UPFRONT???
    Well if all the players were playing in the same level(i mean that nobody played better than the other) than i would choose trezi &Ibra without even thinking.
    The bayern defense is big and very strong, we will need a big tough forward line.
    But the fact is that Alex is playing better than Ibra, so mybe he will get the nod.As mybe his good form continues, and he could produce a good game for us to win.
    Capello is a great mastermind and he will read the game perfectly, so i think he will make the right decision.

For me , i want to see Alex Partnering Trezi upfront.Cuz although Ibra presence is always felt i think that paddy's place is going to be missed and we will need someone with more vision upfront to create more.
    Ibra will get his 2nd half

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
    Ballack is not shit, if he is in his day he could be very inspiring.
    Abt the game..

Now to the important matter, WHOS GONNA PLAY UPFRONT???
    Well if all the players were playing in the same level(i mean that nobody played better than the other) than i would choose trezi &Ibra without even thinking.
    The bayern defense is big and very strong, we will need a big tough forward line.
    But the fact is that Alex is playing better than Ibra, so mybe he will get the nod.As mybe his good form continues, and he could produce a good game for us to win.
    Capello is a great mastermind and he will read the game perfectly, so i think he will make the right decision.

For me , i want to see Alex Partnering Trezi upfront.Cuz although Ibra presence is always felt i think that paddy's place is going to be missed and we will need someone with more vision upfront to create more.
    Ibra will get his 2nd half
    Zlatan will start alongside Trez, If Trez isnt fit DP will play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)