So now Juve are Roma`s best friend?! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Moggi reveals Roma aid

Juventus transfer wizard Luciano Moggi has taken credit for Roma’s capture of two significant players this summer.

The director general has today claimed that he advised the outfit to sign Shabani Nonda and Samuel Kuffour after both were linked with the Bianconeri.

"I suggested they take Nonda and Kuffour," Moggi told Radio Radio on Friday. "We didn’t need them but Roma did.

"I gladly offered my help by stating that the Giallorossi could sign two players who were better than those individuals who had already left them.

"Our clubs have a good relationship, but I am not saying that we dictate their transfer strategy. I simply took the opportunity to offer my advice."

Kuffour arrived on a free transfer from Bayern Munich, while Nonda joined for nothing from Monaco.

However, Moggi rubbished rumours that the latter only moved to the capital after he failed a medical in Turin.

"That’s not true," Moggi underlined. "We could have signed him, but he then had other options and we decided to let him go.

"Nevertheless, I think that Nonda will do very well for Roma."

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/oct14h.html

After all that happened between us and Roma now it seems that we are their guardien angel or atleast Moggi is

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Orgut

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by Nawaf ] ++
    Yeah, I just saw it.. I'm not that concerned.. It just means that Roma owes us one.. ;)
    Is the one named Mancini?!:D

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Moggi would never have done that if there wasn't a hidden agenda in his mind...

He helps Roma, now Roma has to help us... see how this works :D

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
    we can forget about cassano, but Moggi wasn't doing a favour for Roma....every thing has it's price...so who will join us for two good players.....mmmm ....i don't know ?

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by lestat_1987 ] ++
    hahahaha, that´s a way of putting it...I think moggi just wanted to prove that he really is the trasbfer guru. I would´ve taken Kuffour over Kovac though
    Nah, that would only be another player who the Chinese commentators would call Zalayeta.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)